Russia 1 week away from the olympics

DoMo

http://gizmodo.com/sochis-olympic-village-is-half-built-and-full-of-trash-1512657018/@tcraggs22

Toilets without a stall because they measured once and cut once.
article-2544143-1AE0E5EE00000578-890_634x516.jpg

A bus stop all ready for tourists.
ku-xlarge.jpg

A street (and dump) about a mile from the Olympic Park.
ku-xlarge.jpg

An unfinished hotel and fences attempting to hide said unfinished hotel
ku-xlarge.jpg

Seriously, were they expecting the grass to grow in the middle of winter?
ku-xlarge.jpg

Such a corrupt ****ty country. Most expensive Olympics ever (over $50 billion), almost 5x as much as Beijing paid for the Summer Olympics and it still looks like crap

I'm hoping for some unrest during the Olympics. Maybe it will bring more attention to the horrible human rights that go on there.

In before Ruskies defending themselves. (and Putin)

Le state olympique de Montréal pendant les olympiques de 76. Non terminé à cause du pleurnichage des unions

1976_Montreal1.jpg

I played poker with some russians while on vacation, one of them a lawyer for a committee or something that has to do with olympics, the real number is apparently approaching 100 billion and every one is getting rich off of this year's olympics (gov, biz, etc)

ku-xlarge.jpg

Well Sochi has a humid subtropical climate. The average temperature in February is 6C. So the grass could grow.

average-temperature-russia-sochi.png

Le CIO s'est fait avoir. Politics gonna politics

Last edited:
Pictures do not necessarily represent reality. According to most Olympic officials and friends of mine in Sochi, the facilities and infrastructure are the best in Olympic history.

Russia gonna Russia. The only good place in Russia is Moscow, the rest is garbage.

You are a disgrace .. Where have you been in Russia to have such a shitty opinion ?
Moscow is not even moscow nowadays.. I call it little Armenia and little Chechnya.. Moskovitz themselves are ashamed of what it has become !

What a piece of shit country

Tell me you're trolling !

In before RussianM3 qui dit que la Russie c'est le best

I love my country with all my heart and a steel patriot but in my books the best country in the world to live in is Canada. Thats why I am here.

Pictures do not necessarily represent reality. According to most Olympic officials and friends of mine in Sochi, the facilities and infrastructure are the best in Olympic history.
I agree. Its a bunch of idiots feeding stupidity to other idiots.

http://gizmodo.com/sochis-olympic-village-is-half-built-and-full-of-trash-1512657018/@tcraggs22

Toilets without a stall because they measured once and cut once.
article-2544143-1AE0E5EE00000578-890_634x516.jpg

A bus stop all ready for tourists.
ku-xlarge.jpg

A street (and dump) about a mile from the Olympic Park.
ku-xlarge.jpg

An unfinished hotel and fences attempting to hide said unfinished hotel
ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

Such a corrupt ****ty country. Most expensive Olympics ever (over $50 billion), almost 5x as much as Beijing paid for the Summer Olympics and it still looks like crap
Sochi is not what it use to be.. During Soviet era.. They're lucky they got the olympics there it will be a huge economical boost for the country... However there is ALOT of work being done for the guests and will be appreciated !

As for the anti-gay law .. Mr. Putin is one of the only ones who had THE BALLS to speak the truth about it. Because homosexuals are not accepted in most societies the difference is they don't talk about it because governments see them as dollar signs !

No trolling: What's so great about Russia?

Trolling: In after Russian_M3

This is going to be a big debate and I am not going to get into it.. All I have to say is : Go visit the country and you will enjoy every second spent there.
''to see the other side of the world''

I guess it's just difficult to see the "good side" of a country that basically jails anyone who isn't the Russian equivalent of a "Pure Laine".

I also don't hate gays, cuz i'm, you know, a decent human being.

I guess it's just difficult to see the "good side" of a country that basically jails anyone who isn't the Russian equivalent of a "Pure Laine".

Where do you get your facts from ?
You should many signs of ignorance.. Its called American brainwashing ! .. Seems to work.

Back