News: BMW 4 series GranCoupe leaked online...

allroad

It is finally here, the BMW 4 Series GranCoupe. Sleeker looking than the F30 Sedan, basically a 4 door 4 Series. Supposedly it is a lift back. The German's quest to continue to fill in every niche market continues...F31 for me.

BMW-4-GC-4.jpg

BMW-4-GC-3.jpg

BMW-4-Series-Gran-Coupe-7.jpg

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/geneva-motor-show/new-bmw-4-series-grancoupe-leaked-new-pictures

BMW dealers need to keep expanding their showrooms to fit all these new models. I was at Canbec the other day and everything seemed to be really jammed in tight. I remember going there as a kid and the showroom only held 7 cars.

just from the back a little but I agree of course not for the rest, this car is much better looking

et après m'avoir assis dans la série 4 au salon moi prend la f30 avant la m3 ! le dash est vraiment beau et plus de place aux jambes etc..

BMW dealers need to keep expanding their showrooms to fit all these new models. I was at Canbec the other day and everything seemed to be really jammed in tight. I remember going there as a kid and the showroom only held 7 cars.

That is so true...

série 3, série 3 gt, série 4 GC, il y a clairement un modèle de trop et un manque de distiction entre eux.

it's just not that different than the regular 3-series.....it's like when the Mazda 6 was being sold as a sedan and as a liftback. I mean, it's practical to have the liftback but still, it's not like you're gaining that much space....kinda pointless for them to spend anything in R&D to create this thing

it's just not that different than the regular 3-series.....it's like when the Mazda 6 was being sold as a sedan and as a liftback. I mean, it's practical to have the liftback but still, it's not like you're gaining that much space....kinda pointless for them to spend anything in R&D to create this thing

The Mazda 6 was only sold as a hatch in Europe so they didn't spend anything, and they didn't pretend to offer tao different models, you simply had one more option, which was nice IMO.

BMW, Mercedes, Audi touchent à toutes les gammes possibles en Europe et ça se vend très bien...

Ils ne vont pas avoir de mal à vendre cette serie 4 GranCoupe, et bien plus que l'horrible X6.

This over a regular 3 series sedan for sure...Came in expecting a stupid/useless design but i surprisingly really like it!

so will they need to add 2 hp more on this car ? compared to the equivalent 3 series ? To give this car a bit of sense?

2015 335I: 320hp
2015 335GC: 321 HP?

Back