Fellow Wagon Owners...

HeadBanger

MR staff member
I have a question for you guys!

Am I the only one who upon entering a parking lot looks for wagons to park beside? I won't go way out of my way and drive around looking, but as I pull in if I see a free spot next to a wagon I take it.

Just wondering if I'm weird as hell or if my wagon brethren do the same :)

If i see an accord coupe like mine i will try to park beside... you're not alone!

Sent from your girlfriend's iPad using Tapatalk

Je comprend pas le ''feeling'' que ca donne d'avoir un wagon? 99% des chars sont plus laid dans leur version wagon... C'est une genre de ''mode'' comme le hellafail ou les vidanges de VW rouillé avec un tricycle sur le toi...?

99% of cars are nicer in wagon form you mean!
Wagons are the best thing ever. No need for an SUV and almost no need for a truck unless you're towing something.

I was able to fit the MR booth in my car. t was tight but it fit. There wasn't much more space in Danny's Infiniti to be honest for a vehicle about twice the size of mine.

It's one of those things where you don't know until you try it.

Je comprend pas le ''feeling'' que ca donne d'avoir un wagon? 99% des chars sont plus laid dans leur version wagon... C'est une genre de ''mode'' comme le hellafail ou les vidanges de VW rouillé avec un tricycle sur le toi...?

Blasphemy!

One wagon that definatly kills the sedan is the 05 ish legacy . Can't remember the mr members name that has the black legacy wagon but its sick looking and the Sedan just looks like ass

Not really to be honest.....but I do notice them easily, in parking lots & traffic, especially same gen subie wagons.

C'est pas un feeling, c'est simplement avoir l'espace d'un VUS (specialement de chargement etant un hatchback) mais aussi le comportament routier d'une auto. Win-Win.

Once you go wagon, you can't go back.

Ok Mazda 3, Suby, etc mais c'est pas mal plus des hatch 5p que des wagons...

Les volvos wagon sont pas terrible, honda accord, les corolla des années 90 lol, kia rio, malibu maxx, ford taurus, , dodge magnum, etc.

Je crois plus que les belles wagon sont les exceptions pcq quand on liste toute les VRAI wagon, la grosse majorité sont affreuse.

Love wagons, I don't have the balls to get one. That's why I have a 9-3 hatch, best of both worlds.

And no, I don't go parking next to wagons or hatches.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_canada_200 using Tapatalk

One wagon that definatly kills the sedan is the 05 ish legacy . Can't remember the mr members name that has the black legacy wagon but its sick looking and the Sedan just looks like ass

Talking about mine?!
4apamebe.jpg

I usually park next to car of the same make or nice volvo R wagon! Or legacy wagon!

I love wagons!

C'est un look euro pas juste chez vw...

Really? I think legacy wagon is the only wagon form i cant stand. Its just bulky and long and ugly. Legacy must be sedan.

And of course that black one above is exception. Looks hot.

Ok Mazda 3, Suby, etc mais c'est pas mal plus des hatch 5p que des wagons...

Les volvos wagon sont pas terrible, honda accord, les corolla des années 90 lol, kia rio, malibu maxx, ford taurus, , dodge magnum, etc.

Je crois plus que les belles wagon sont les exceptions pcq quand on liste toute les VRAI wagon, la grosse majorité sont affreuse.

You're listing cars that aren't nice to start with though.

Definitely nicer than an A6 sedan
2013-audi-allroad-quattro-review.jpg

Much nicer than sedan. I find sedan is ugly from the rear
03-2011-cadillac-cts-v-wagon-opt.jpg

Back