Fellow Wagon Owners...

Really? I think legacy wagon is the only wagon form i cant stand. Its just bulky and long and ugly. Legacy must be sedan.

And of course that black one above is exception. Looks hot.

U know how it is, different strokes for different folks. I personally like the sedan as well but find the wagon better looking and one of the best looking wagons ever made. I find myself sometimes just looking out the window in the driveway just to look at it (not sure if that's weird but I don't really care)

U know how it is, different strokes for different folks. I personally like the sedan as well but find the wagon better looking and one of the best looking wagons ever made. I find myself sometimes just looking out the window in the driveway just to look at it (not sure if that's weird but I don't really care)

I guess it does have potential to look good. But in stock form, lets just say it's not audi wagon good.

You said it. Different strokes for different folks.

Wagons that i definitely find good looking are all audi wagons, saab sportcombi, volvo v50, v70r, subaru impreza, xv crosstrek.

Je dois avoué que je suis un Wagon addict

J'ai 3 chars donc 2 is 300 sportcross et un forester. IMO je pourrais pas me passer d'un wagon c' est super pratique y rentre tellement de stock dedans. Pis en general jaime mieux les version wagon des modeles.

En ce qui concerne les Civic EF 88-91... Un Hatchback Si c'est crissement plus beau qu'un Wagon IMO ben franchement.
1991_honda_civic_2_dr_si_hatchback-pic-20017.jpeg

slips.jpg

not looking for wagons in parking lot, but if I see empty spot by the same make/model as mine...I'll take it
034.jpg

Only time I did this was because I wanted to take pictures to compare with a A4 wagon. The size is exactly the same.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I parked my ae86 beside an old celica once. When I came out he was waiting for me and we chatted for 5min :)

Eww wagons, can't stand them either. I'd own anything before a wagon personally, I know it's practical and stuff but the looks of it.. Naahh

^^ the Audi you posted is an A4 allroad. The A6 allroad is much nicer.

You're right! I was tired and didn't even notice. All Audis look the same to me more or less lol

En ce qui concerne les Civic EF 88-91... Un Hatchback Si c'est crissement plus beau qu'un Wagon IMO ben franchement.

You're crazy. Get out of my thread. EF wagon, CRX, and hatch and sedan are tied. Wagon looks amazing with the SIR bumper, and the car you posted is an SIR, not an SI

1455113_414293902033280_383108266_n.jpg

Thanks for saving the day kind sir!

You're right! I was tired and didn't even notice. All Audis look the same to me more or less lol

You're crazy. Get out of my thread. EF wagon, CRX, and hatch and sedan are tied. Wagon looks amazing with the SIR bumper, and the car you posted is an SIR, not an SI

Thanks for saving the day kind sir!
Steering is LHD... so it's an SI with a SiR front end conversion... You fail. :p

Je comprend pas le ''feeling'' que ca donne d'avoir un wagon? 99% des chars sont plus laid dans leur version wagon... C'est une genre de ''mode'' comme le hellafail ou les vidanges de VW rouillé avec un tricycle sur le toi...?

C'est pratique, j'pouvais rentrer mon ATC 200s dans le dodge magnum à mon père, essaye ça dans un 300c.

Back