Insurance Claim Question

blackcivic11

Never been in an accident before and never made a claim.

So my question is, I got rear ended on the Mercier bridge this morning and my rear bumper will need cosmetic repairs. If I go through my insurance will I have to pay my deductible?

Im insured both ways and the guy left me his plate number and all contact information.

I already contacted my insurance and they are going to get back to me but they havent told me i'll have anything to pay

Your good, If you got rear ended the other driver is considered 100% guilty, that mean no deductible to pay.

No deductible but you premium could raise when/if you switch insurance within five years.

T'en qu'à ouvrir un autre thread : Ma blonde c'est fait coupé par une van et celle-ci a fait exploser son miroir, elle a toute l'info de la dame mais ma blonde est seulement assuré un bord? Pas de franchise à payer non plus vu qu'elle n'est pas responsable?

T'en qu'à ouvrir un autre thread : Ma blonde c'est fait coupé par une van et celle-ci a fait exploser son miroir, elle a toute l'info de la dame mais ma blonde est seulement assuré un bord? Pas de franchise à payer non plus vu qu'elle n'est pas responsable?

don't put a claim under your record for a fucking mirror....

Back