News: Hyundai Intrado Concept

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
151537_Hyundai_Intrado_Concept_a_efficacite_aerodynamique.jpg

http://www.guideautoweb.com/en/articles/24207/hyundai_intrado_concept_aerodynamic_efficiency/

Hyundai will show the aviation-inspired HED-9 Intrado concept in Geneva. Intrado is the name of the the lower part of an airplane wing, whose job it is to ensure adequate lift to keep the aircraft aloft.
Various forms of the HED-9 were studied and groomed to the point that they generate the highest aerodynamic efficiency.
Assembly techniques used for the design of this prototype are currently patent pending. The frame is made of carbon fiber, while the body panels are made of lightweight steel.
It is powered by an electric motor connected to a lithium-ion 36 kWh batery which draws its power through a fuel cell powered by hydrogen.
The expected range is 600 kilometers.

I like it!

Un autre VUS useless 2 portes. Quand est-ce que cette mode là va être dépassée???

Nice job once again Hyundai, once again you managed to copy yet another design. This time you actually copied the Audi Crosslane Coupe Concept. What a waste of a car company...

2012-audi-crosslane-coupe-5_800x0w.jpg

i like it.. they should make the concept 4 doors, no one wants a 2 door SUVs (or whatever kind of crossover they call these things).

Volvo did teh same with their XC concept....make it 4 doors, sheeeesh

i like it.. they should make the concept 4 doors, no one wants a 2 door SUVs (or whatever kind of crossover they call these things).

Volvo did teh same with their XC concept....make it 4 doors, sheeeesh

Hyundai need to do is copy this VW concept from 2011...Koreans should stick to what they do best and that is electronics.

Volkswagen-Cross-Coupe-Concept-Carscoop2.jpg

You guys remind me of the Americans who scoffed at the Japanese in the 80s. There is undeniable value in these Korean vehicles whether you want to believe it or not.

ça parle et parle de copiage mais …

It is powered by an electric motor connected to a lithium-ion 36 kWh batery which draws its power through a fuel cell powered by hydrogen.
The expected range is 600 kilometers.

personne lit faut croire

^^ geez...we are discussing styling and not the powertrain. As if Hyundai will impress with powertrains...

Back