Breaking news: Malaysian Airlines System 370 B772 confirmed lost

x2

if the plane is already in the air, you have to deal with what's on it only. If the plane is on the ground and the stealing takes place from there, you have to deal with the airport personnel, air traffic control tower and all air traffic control towers in the vicinity.

Like what?

are you guys serious? Lol I'm not a terrorist but on top of my head, I would try to bribe someone from a small/corrupted government and tell that person to purchase a plane. Or maybe go to where they repair the planes and find a way to get a plane from the hangar. But stealing a plane mid-air with more than 200 ppl in it and land it somewhere without radar detection? Way bigger risk imo

x2

if the plane is already in the air, you have to deal with what's on it only. If the plane is on the ground and the stealing takes place from there, you have to deal with the airport personnel, air traffic control tower and all air traffic control towers in the vicinity.

Like I said earlier ITT, I'm convinced the Chinese are witholding information.

Tell us what convinced you that the Chinese are withholding info? There are 200 chinese ppl on the plane and the plane might not have even fly by china. what kind of info do you think they have and the malaysians don't?

Tell us what convinced you that the Chinese are withholding info? There are 200 chinese ppl on the plane and the plane might not have even fly by china. what kind of info do you think they have and the malaysians don't?

I'm not saying the Chinese have intel the Malaysians don't, I'm saying the Chinese are blocking anyone from reveiling intel they deem significant and that could possibly compromise whatever operation or negotiations they have with whomever pulled the hijack. The theory that Uighur separatists may have done it is a very plausible theory at the moment.

I'm not saying the Chinese have intel the Malaysians don't, I'm saying the Chinese are blocking anyone from reveiling intel they deem significant and that could possibly compromise whatever operation or negotiations they have with whomever pulled the hijack. The theory that Uighur separatists may have done it is a very plausible theory at the moment.

Heille, s'il te plait, tu pousses tes spéculations trop loin. :)

The plane must have landed somewhere. You don't fly out of pattern for 7 hours and avoid detection to just crash. My biggest question is, usually terrorists would ask for money, freeing political prisoners, or just a simple suicide mission.. But why steal a plane? Even if they were planning on crashing it into something it would probably get picked up by radar somehow.. Seems like a lot of trouble to just try to steal then land a plane of that size

ARRETEZ DE SPÉCULER!!!! L'avion est simplement pour le prochain Fast and Furious afin d'effectuer des scenes d'actions en Malaysie sur une piste de 50km.

The plane must have landed somewhere. You don't fly out of pattern for 7 hours and avoid detection to just crash.

Unless you crashed unintentionally, e.g. after not being able to land where you wanted and then running out of fuel trying to find another place to land.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The plane must have landed somewhere. You don't fly out of pattern for 7 hours and avoid detection to just crash.

yeah if they had wanted to crash the plane without us knowing where they would've crashed it in the middle of the ocean, not 7h away.

BRB gonna train on Flight simulator for low level flight to avoid military radars and fly around cellphone towers... makes no sense.

Too+soon_b5d17f_5058831.jpg

Or maybe go to where they repair the planes and find a way to get a plane from the hangar. But stealing a plane mid-air with more than 200 ppl in it and land it somewhere without radar detection? Way bigger risk imo

You really think stealing a plane from a hangar is easier than hi jacking it in flight?

9/11 has created some scared to shit people on this planet. Seriously guys? Plane will be used to ram into something in the future? Smell the coffee, stop living in fear.

This plane could be re-purposed for many different things. I agree that is the least likely case though.

selon moi, embarquer dedans oui, mais la faire décoller et ne pas te faire intercepter par un jet militaire non lol

Well you're wrong.

In 2003 a Boeing 727 was stolen from Quattro de Feverio international airport by a mechanic. The plane taxied and took off without being shot down by military jets. It has never been found.

C'est pas comme si y'avait une base militaire avec des aéronefs d'interception à côté de chaque aéroport non plus!

Well you're wrong.

In 2003 a Boeing 727 was stolen from Quattro de Feverio international airport by a mechanic. The plane taxied and took off without being shot down by military jets. It has never been found.

SHHHhhiitttt lol

Breaking news:

They stole it to pick up chicks and cruise around Dubai. The plane is now gold wrapped and is rocking 45" chromes.

My take, some sort of catastrophic electrical fire that might have started in tail area where there are Lithium batteries and I think the CARS system (turned off first) behind a bulk head. It spread, crew tried climbing to 45 000' to extinguish (less oxygen), followed by a dive(again to extinguish) or because of a stall. Pilot re-headed the plane back towards the West were closest airport was but were incapacitated/killed by fumes even after the flames were put out. Plane flew until it ran out of fuel and crashed.

Come at me I-flew-a-Cesna-crew

But as I said, in this day or age, stories of evil brown bearded men sell news paper way more then mundane events.

Here is someone better qualified then me (hey, I did fly a Cesna twice though
) to explain it

https://plus.google.com/106271056358366282907/posts/GoeVjHJaGBz

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/

Back