Breaking news: Malaysian Airlines System 370 B772 confirmed lost

What more should we expect. The search and rescue is led by the military of a small country. There is no credibility whatsoever in their efforts and communication.

Apparently the Pentagon have a good idea that MH370 might have crashed in the indian ocean, west of Sumatra.
They have sent USS Kidd to that area to commence search.
Be prepared in the next 24-48 hrs the plane might be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dans le cas d'une dépressurisation il y a des masques a oxygene pour tlm et dans les premieres lignes de procédure c'Est écrit de descendre a une altitude que tu peux respirer. Donc ce n'est pas trop plausible comme scénario.

Les masques ne fournissent de l’oxygène que pour un certain temps;

Un antécédent avec des pilotes qui n'ont pas compris que la cabine n'était pas pressurisée comme elle aurait du l’être:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vol_522_Helios_Airways

Autre lien tres intéressant sur les dépressurisations brutales, en bas du document:

http://www.cockpitseeker.com/wp-content/uploads/atpl/040/course/REC/D%E9pressurisation%20lente.pdf

Ouch!! Les plombages qui exposent et les gaz intestinaux qui veulent sortir par partout. Beau festival de conditions gagnantes...

Apparently the Pentagon have a good idea that MH370 might have crashed in the indian ocean, west of Sumatra.
They have sent USS Kidd to that area to commence search.
Be prepared in the next 24-48 hrs the plane might be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Source?

It's pretty messed up how might possibly in this area...
wider%20range%20plane%20graphic.jpg

Also, there's a new theory that suggests the plane might have been stolen.

Whatever the cause may be, my bet is that the plane is somewhere in the ocean way offshore. No way has it made it over land or close to shore without being picked up by military radar or seen by people (in case it was flying very low to avoid radar).
And no way has it landed somewhere as I've heard some conspiracists say. Where the hell could you land a mammoth this size undetected?

My bet is on hijacking (by pilot or some pasengers who really knew what they were doing) that resulted in a crash at sea.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Extra 4 hours of flight in an absolutely random direction = bullshit. There are hundreds of airports around that would have picked up a plane that's gone off route/shouldn't be where it was.

Back