1st generation Neon

had a 95 ACR, got I loved that car and what a sleeper, under 2400lbs, 150+hp, intake/headers/exhaust really made a difference.... had a lot of fun with that car

2.4l swap is relatively common, not much faster than the 2.0 doch, it feels maybe a little faster because of the torque and if you plan to mod later on is a good platform, however personnaly I still prefer the 2.0dohc, besides what's mentionned above, go with cams/head job/TB/tune/etc... and you'll impress quite a few...

don't know why I'm writing all this, guess it brought back fun memories lol

My first car! Je suis arrivé à l'école avec sa et j'ai "coursé" avec un gars de mon école avec son civic F&F.
La déception quand je l'ai passé haha.*tu*

10516_294696385301_4908389_n.jpg

Quand J'vois une Néon ca m'fait pensé au meet a Dorion au 'Stéréo plus' avec la Neon a Éric qui travaillais la haha

Ma blonde a une néon vert espoir avec un 2.0L 420a, ca va bien en maudit comme beater. Et ca tire bien en plus! pas tuable.

Celui qu'un gars de mon facebook avait...
A lachat:
segequ3y.jpg
uta3aqus.jpg

Avant de le vendre
yqe4ubap.jpg

Cest pomal le seul néon que jai trouver beau dans ma vie lol

les neon first gen je crois que c'est la compacte qu'on vois le moins sur la route, pour les mêmes années on voit plus de cavalier sunfire accent protege etc

1st gen neons..most are in scrap yards by now

Meh I'd say the majority of cars built no longer exist.. even in scrap yard form. The N/A 2.4 is a dog but built up with high comp goodies it's fantastic.. However I still prefer the happy free reving 2.0L DOHC. I know someone that swapped in a Kseries R and races it in the states.

However thanks to ChumpCar and Neon's being at the top of the list of "chumpness" the aftermarket is slowly growing again. Chumpcar guys use the 2.4L as it makes its power lower down and doesn't need to the wound up

I just had a question about an adapter, but I figured it out. I do not have a SRT onhand or else that would be my first choice.

I don't really miss any of mine because I am reminded of owning several of them on a near daily basis. I can buy a Lambo and still be referred to as NeonGreg

Back