Mercedes copies BMW and will offer the same useless X6 with a MB badge

allroad

Looks like BMW will not be alone in offering the X6, here comes the plagiarized MB version. And the new segment name is (drum roll please....) SUV Coupe.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/...pt-coupe-suv-previews-automakers-bmw-x6-rival

mercedes-benz-concept-coupe-suv-2014-beijing-auto-show_100463155_l.jpg

The X6 is a money maker for BMW.

BMW_2013years.jpg

Look at how many BMW has sold the world over in the past. Stupid.

I knew some BMW fan would bring this table up (it is old news), the reality remains the X6 is a useless vehicle.

The X6 is a money maker for BMW.

BMW_2013years.jpg

Look at how many BMW has sold the world over in the past. Stupid.

Last edited:
Wow, being called a douche for providing sales figures and agreeing with you that the vehicle is stupid. Well done.

I knew some BMW douche fan would bring this table up (it is old news), the reality remains the X6 is a useless vehicle.

Useless maybe but who cares if they sell it good for them, I don't mind seeing a little variety on the roads

Wow, being called a douche for providing sales figures and agreeing with you that the vehicle is stupid. Well done.

My apologies. I thought stupid was directed at me instead it was directed to the X6. We are in agreement. Sorry.

Corrected.

The first cross-suv was the fx35 IMO, why do everybody only talk about the x6? Anyways, they are all the same pile of crap

Envoyé de mon Nexus S en utilisant Tapatalk

SUV Coupe mais 4 portes hein?

C'est du marketing. Comme Mercedes qui disait avoir lancé les coupé 4 portes avec la CLC dans la temps et la Passat CC qui a suivit rapidement.

Les seuls qui ont vraiment des couilles c'est nissan, dommage qu'ils n'aient pas la même audace quand vient le temps de faire leur line up de sedans plate.
murano-cab-ri_653.jpg

Le X6 est laid et inutile... Et le MB va être exactement pareil.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back