Not a single f*ck was given that day.

Thanks! Any particular suggestions?

You should go on m4e, you can ask anything and there are many polls and reviews to help you choose (but you should first think about getting the license)

Otherwise, most Yamaha are quite nice (FZ6, FZ07, FZ8, FZ09, FZ1), Triumph street triple, the new Honda CBR650, or the older CB599 (hornet), Kawasaki ER6N.

It looks worse then it is. Anyone who has an ss or who rode one long enough and was brave/stupid/young enough will tell you the same thing.

Perception of speed on a bike vs. car is completly different. Not all are able to get to that speed and that quick but 260-270 is really a piece of cake on most ss bikes and it takes no time to get there.

I miss the ss world but I guess I'm getting too old for devil games. Hardest part is living with the possible consequences of today's law.

Ya personne qui nas jamais conduit une moto qui peut rouler a 300 comme le gars de ce video.. Rouler 300 sur une ligne droite tout le monde peut faire sa mais pogner une curve a 300 en moto cest pas la meme game!!

Back