OEMconcept ?

J3T MK2

Hey, i was wondering if any of you guys ( obviously someone did ) received an order from them or is currently waiting after one ?

Did you had some trouble getting what you ordered or everything went fine ?

I ordered a set of 3sdm's 2 months and a half ago and i did not receive any tracking number, didnt got any official info from the actual company, no confirmation about shipping dates or when they will actually cross the border all i got is some '' They said it should arrive around ... '' or things like '' I just contacted the company and they said.. ''

i am NOT trying to be an asshole and start saying on MR and shit that OEMconcept is lacking professionalism but its the first time i make an order that cost 4 digits and i feel robbed since im getting no news at all..

So i'd like some feedback from you guys.

Did you call them or email?

I havn't heard anything bad about the company TBH. Try calling them and getting a arrival date for your wheels?

Also had A1 service from Andrew. Reach out to him, he'll get back to you, keep in mind this is the high season.

Y'a im dealing with Andrew and messaging him daily ( like once a week ) , but still.

Anyways thanks for the answers i'm sure i'll get my stuff and shit i'm just a lil worried having such little info

Back