Road Test: Test drive: Ford's 2014 Fiesta ST

GD 427

Section Moderator
Read the full story here!:

http://www.whipschocolate.com/2014/05/27/2577/

fiesta_fitted3-2.jpg

Article says 197hp...Did I miss something?
Aren't they around 270ish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teste drove both Fiesta ST and Focus ST

Focus ST is bigger, more gizmo and its quite fast.
The Fiesta ST seem quicker beeing small and lighter.
Both share the same seat, I was confortable, they hold you like a glove, good for corner, but dunno for long run.
Both are great car. They look great.
I personnaly would got with the Focus slimply because I need more room (got 2 kids)
Both car I tested were fully loaded. So 30 and 35k
Both are good buy. 0% interest.
They give some incentive (cosco member -500, -500 by ford...then it your negociating skill to lowerr the price further)
Fiesta start at 26 k and focus 29k

But in 2016 Mazdaspeed as a new redesign and mayby AWD, Dart will have the SRT-4 AWD turbo...so on my part, i'm holding off a bit until more infos come's out.

Theres something about the look of the fiesta i love, went to see one but its simply to damn small for someone with 2 kids, really wish they made the fiesta 15% bigger to be the same size as the focus, instabuy :p.

Article goes on about how awesome the suspension geometry is, then he posts a picture of it slammed to shit as a "simple setup". I don't get it.

Article goes on about how awesome the suspension geometry is, then he posts a picture of it slammed to shit as a "simple setup". I don't get it.
Yup. We did it for almost all of our test drives. That's what W&C readers expect from us. If you prefer the rest, don't look at that single picture! But I get your point! I wanted to show a track setup instead... Next time ;)

Les fiesta et focus st sont rendu les nouvelles civic SI, elles seront toutes tunées n'importe comment par des tu cou es dans 4-5 ans.

Envoyé de mon Nexus S en utilisant Tapatalk

Back