Crossing the border with no bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

mig0s

Do you think they will hassle me? I ordered a new bumper shipped to freeport and the box is too big to fit in my car. I though i could just go there and install it on my car. Saves me the trouble and the taxes

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Tu vas devoir payer les taxes quand même petit futé

Envoyé de mon SGH-I317M

Tu penses quils vont penser a checker mon bumper pour voir sil est neuf? Entk mon but c meme pas pr ne pas payer les taxes c pcq ca rentre pas ds mon auto lol

Do you think they will hassle me? I ordered a new bumper shipped to freeport and the box is too big to fit in my car. I though i could just go there and install it on my car. Saves me the trouble and the taxes

Tu penses quils vont penser a checker mon bumper pour voir sil est neuf? Entk mon but c meme pas pr ne pas payer les taxes c pcq ca rentre pas ds mon auto lol

Je souhaite que tu passe au contrôle secondaire et que tu paies la totale pour apprendre ta leçon à la dure.

Je souhaite que tu passe au contrôle secondaire et que tu paies la totale pour apprendre ta leçon à la dure.

Pourquoi? Parce que le fait que je paye deja 35% de mon salaire et 15% de plus sur tout ce que jachete en taxe n'est pas assez?

CBSA can pull out a time stamped photo of you crossing into the USA if they suspect something. The photo will show no bumper and then one suddenly appearing crossing back into Canada.

False declaration to a CBSA officer isn't a wise decision. You'll be marked down in the system or worse goods will be seized

Ziptie your existing bumper, take it off when there and scrap it. Put on new bumper. Jump from Whiteface mountain holding the old bumper above your head to see if it acts as parachute. Film it for bonus points.

Why not? Ill just tell them the truth lol its not like im trying to smuggle something

Anything that was purchased or received should be declared even if it's installed in the US. Those customs guys know that lots of people go get their summer/winter tires/car parts delivered and installed in plattsburgh. The penalty can go up to 70% of the undeclared value.. so if you buy something for $1000 and get caught.. it can cost you up to $700... shit.. I ain't taking that chance.
Also remember the US and Canada customs guys do communicate to give each other a heads up.

Get your bumper, declare it, pay the taxes and be done with it.

Pourquoi? Parce que le fait que je paye deja 35% de mon salaire et 15% de plus sur tout ce que jachete en taxe n'est pas assez?

Beau raisonnement de sans dessein. Même si tu paies la douane par dessus les taxes, ce qui est tout à fait normal, tu sauve quand même sur le shipping comparativement à si tu lachetait d'un dealer au Canada. T'es trop pauvre pour rouler une acura faut croire.

Envoyé de mon HTC One en utilisant Tapatalk

Beau raisonnement de sans dessein. Même si tu paies la douane par dessus les taxes, ce qui est tout à fait normal, tu sauve quand même sur le shipping comparativement à si tu lachetait d'un dealer au Canada. T'es trop pauvre pour rouler une acura faut croire.

Envoyé de mon HTC One en utilisant Tapatalk

Beau raisonnement de BS. Si je peux sauver de l'argent quelque part de plus pourquoi pas? Tu penses que les riches sont riches parce qu'ils jettent l'argent partout?

Je pense que t'es insecure parce que t'as peur qu'on coupe ton cheque de BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back