Official Cigar Thread

The sprayer is to spray the beads. When the beads are white they are dry. When they are transparent they are perfect but they can't be dripping wet. That's why a sprayer works well.
Also never spray or wet the wood ever as it will warp. We're you using your humidor then "abandoned" it and started using it again? If that's the case it needs to be seasoned. This can be done by putting a small bowl of distilled water in your humidor. no cigars in there.
If your ordering send me a pm I need a tube or 2. We can split shipping.
I was thinking of going to Cigaromanie or Vasco buy the tubes but if those are better I'll get them from the site. .. I just need to measure the box.

I never stopped to use it thats what I find odd I hope I won't lose the cigars that I've got inside :/

Also I've always poured the solution directly into the puck at max level, didn't know it was wrong. So right now I took the cigars out and put a bowl with distilled water inside. I'll measure the inside after and let you know when I'll order the tubes.

The sprayer is to spray the beads. When the beads are white they are dry. When they are transparent they are perfect but they can't be dripping wet. That's why a sprayer works well.
Also never spray or wet the wood ever as it will warp. We're you using your humidor then "abandoned" it and started using it again? If that's the case it needs to be seasoned. This can be done by putting a small bowl of distilled water in your humidor. no cigars in there.
If your ordering send me a pm I need a tube or 2. We can split shipping.
To revive my dry cigars, what do you think about that idea?
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

To revive my dry cigars, what do you think about that idea?
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Not a fan. If it's been a few weeks they shouldn't be too bad. Just stash them in your humidor and leave them alone for a few months. Drastic humidity changes are not good. To get an idea of your cigars humidity place a bunch of them in a ziplock and put your hygrometer in there and see the reading. But again I'm not a fan of doing anything drastic.

We should do a Whiskey Café MR meet someday
My garage has a huge extractor kit with 2 lazy boys and tv so I don't got to lounges often. I do like going la casa del habano on sherbrooke with friends to try some new cigars before buying boxes.
Ps if you need a few cigars to tide you over while yours recover pm me

Anyone knows why my humidor is stuck at 60% max? When i seasoned it it was at 68% at one point but keeps dropping to 55-60%. I put a wet cloth on a ziploc in it, it stays at 60%. My hygrometer is calibrated too..

You didn't season it enough, depending on the thickness of the wood, it may take some time before the humidity goes all the way in.

i like to bring my humidity up to 75-80, leave it for 3-5 days, then introduce dry media, usually beads or kitty litter, keeping it around 63%.
Do not rub the wood with water it will warp the wood, leave a shallow dish with distilled water and the wood will do its thing

Old thread bump.

Je part pour Cuba demain, j'ai jamais fumé de cigares de ma vie, et je veux en essayer quelques-uns.

Dans ma liste:

- Cohiba Robusto
- Cohiba Esplendito
- Diplomaticos #2
- Montecristo #2

Vous avez d'autres reccomendations?

L'air est très humide là-bas, donc au fur et à mesure que tu fume ton cigare, l'humidité fais gonfler le tabac et rends la tire difficle. Donc a Cuba c'est mieux de fumer des cigares par trop longs et pas trop minces. H. Upmann connaisseur A sont magnifiques, Partagas E2, P2 sont excellents. Si tu peux trouver des customs rolls c'est ce qui a de mieux à fumer là-bas. Robaina Famosos, Hoyo Epicure #2, Punch Punch Punch en tube sont malades. Ceci dit, tu ne pourra pas les trouver tous vendu en single. Les magasins ouvent quelques boîtes pour les vendre à l'unité et c'est à leur discrétion. Certains cigares sont vendu en paquets de 3/5/10/12/24/25/50.

Pour les Cohiba, ceux dont le box date est ABR 14 sont vraiment sur la coche, ceux de DIC 14 et plus récents auront besoin de reposer dans l'humidor une couple d'années avant d'être bons.

Tu peux voir une liste complete avec les prix en CUC à http://yulcigars.blogspot.com/

L'air est très humide là-bas, donc au fur et à mesure que tu fume ton cigare, l'humidité fais gonfler le tabac et rends la tire difficle. Donc a Cuba c'est mieux de fumer des cigares par trop longs et pas trop minces. H. Upmann connaisseur A sont magnifiques, Partagas E2, P2 sont excellents. Si tu peux trouver des customs rolls c'est ce qui a de mieux à fumer là-bas. Robaina Famosos, Hoyo Epicure #2, Punch Punch Punch en tube sont malades. Ceci dit, tu ne pourra pas les trouver tous vendu en single. Les magasins ouvent quelques boîtes pour les vendre à l'unité et c'est à leur discrétion. Certains cigares sont vendu en paquets de 3/5/10/12/24/25/50.

Pour les Cohiba, ceux dont le box date est ABR 14 sont vraiment sur la coche, ceux de DIC 14 et plus récents auront besoin de reposer dans l'humidor une couple d'années avant d'être bons.

Tu peux voir une liste complete avec les prix en CUC à http://yulcigars.blogspot.com/

Wow excellentes infos, merci!!

For an inexpensive great less than 30 minutes smoke I suggest CAO maduro.

Davidoff Nicaragua Toro for a higher end smoke is one I like a lot.

Retour de mon voyage à Cuba (un peu en retard)

J'ai pris une couple de Punch et de Epicure #2, c'est ce qu'il y avait de mieux à mon hôtel.

Sinon, je me suis acheté un Cohiba Maduro

3Fb6LfP.jpg

Un Montecristo Open Regata

f1IM5wY.jpg

Et j'ai ramené chez moi un Partagas #4!

Je viens de ramasser des Alec Bradley Toro Black Market et des Arturo Fuente Double Chateau Maduro.
J'essai ça ce weekend. Si ya des intéressés, je peux vendre à l'unité.

Back