This is how Israel warns civilians before bombarding.

To be honest with you, im fairly certain the book iore dea does not even exist. Those are latin words not hebrew and I cant find this book within the Talmud.

As far as your ikkarim quote, it says nothing about the body, it basically says you are allowed to take the life of a gentile if the gentile is trying to take your life.

You know that nobody reads this shit right? Not even religious people, maybe orthodox do. But im not even sure about that. I can tell you for a fact this isn't in any way part of Israeli army training lol.

Kossak, what does it mean to you when your sources are making shit up, lying, adjusting reality and you still post it?

Like every fucker, I use it as a tools.

La "vérité" est propre a les réalités un groupe.
Et comme tu dis, presque tout qui viens des médias est hors contexte ou Faux. Surtout au sujet religieux politique et économique.

À vrai dire je n’aime rien dans vie.
Si j’ai la chance, attaquer ou critiquer un religieux, Juif ou muslim ou Christian.
Je vais le faire.

Mon but c’est confronter Seux qui croix Avior la vérité absolut. ( c’est un jeu )

Exercice est plus intéressante que le résultat. Surtout dans la vie il n’a rien qui change.
Le résultat change rarement. Mais le comment est toujours divertissant.

I call BS on your attempt at portraying Israelite as border line atheists that do not care about their scriptures. Do I have to remind you that they have created a "Jewish Democratic" state.

There are hardcore rightwingers in the parliament in no small number.

Jewish Home 10 of 120 seats in parliament: is a religious Zionist political party in Israel. The party's members adhere to the belief that Jews are divinely commanded to retain control over the Land of Israel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jewish_Home

Shas 11 of 120 seats in parliament:: is an ultra-orthodox religious political party in Israel. Shas is currently Israel's fifth largest party in the Knesset "the unchallenged kingmaker of Israeli politics"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shas

Those two by themselves represent 19% of the population's vote... all VERY rigid believer in imaginary friends fairy tales. so stop with the sugar coating...

Damn, even the Likud, the curaint main party is right wing and Pro-settlement, aka pro-taking lands from people and giving it to Jews.

Likud 20 of 120 seats in Parliament: Likud has espoused opposition to Palestinian statehood and support of Israeli settlements in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Likud

As long as settlements will not be fully stopped, nothing will change.

Louis Theroux de la BBC avait fait un docuementaire sur le suject.

C est très intéressent il est sur youtube.

I'd love your input on the above and lets see if those calculations still pan out.

BTW, Israel has killed more children in gaza than Hamas militants in this conflict.. think about that for a second.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...tinian-children-killed-by-Israeli-forces.html

Israel has denied Bedouins a bomb shelter?!?!

LOL

I ran to a bomb shelter with a few Bedouins among other people last year near Ashdod.

There aren't many bomb shelters in sparsely populated areas because they are just that... sparsely populated. I've been to kibbutz with no bomb shelter either. They didn't accuse the government of not protecting them.

You just don't seem to understand basic mathematics and density.

Here's a comparison.

650 people have been killed in 2-3 weeks with well over 4000 strikes now and a ground invasion.

800 people were killed in Syria last Thursday and Friday in sparsely populated areas by comparison. under 50 air strikes and some ground fire.

Stop with the targeting civilians bullshit. see the difference?

Last edited:
A Single Death is a Tragedy; a Million Deaths is a Statistic

Quand Je disais dans autre thread.

je sais pas pourquoi on parle du nombre de mort.

apret un certain nombre (une 100e)
Le cerveau humain est pas capable avoirs de la sympathie.
Ceux qui décompte les mort et dit comment cest horrible ce sont des hypocrite.

Sérieux le monde en sacre des victimes.
Sourtout ceux des autres groupes( des pas icitte).

Humain est fait comme ça.

En haut un certain nombre, l appartenance à une société ou groupe débarque.

Les Romains avaient bien compris. c est pour ça qu’il divisait leur légion en plus en plus petit groupe.
Comme ça il se forme une camaraderie.

10 contubernium = 1 centuria
5 centuria = une cohort
8 cohort = une legion (depend la legion)

environ 5400 homme Tu en fou
mais 8 de tes meilleur body tu va te battre a mort pour eux.

stop bringing up Syria.. since you care so much you should start a thread for that. We're discussing Israel's over use of force on a tiny enclave which it has systematically tortured for the last several years.

So you just agreed that the injured and maimed dont matter? As they are not part of your calculations.. kids with amputations some of them very severe, severe skin burns which will affect them for the rest of their lives due to the use of white phosperous (Which is banned under international law to be used in civilian areas)

Gaza has a population of 1.8 Milllion people.. Israel has said around 50% of the east of Gaza has been 'warned' of evacuating.. WTF ARE THEY GOING TO EVACUATE? Theres like 67 schools overloaded with 123,000 PEOPLE (fraction of the total population) which is a tiny DROP of 1.8 million in that tiny enclave suffering.. its one of the most dense places on earth and you expect civilians to flee? where?

If Israel is so 'humane' why dont they open their crossing.. let Palestinians in and give them a safe place?

Look at what the CHIEF MUNINCIPAL RABBI is saying:

Rabbi Lior: Jewish law permits destruction of Gaza to bring safety to Israel

Senior national religious leader and Chief Municipal Rabbi of Kiryat Arba and Hebron Rabbi Dov Lior published a letter this week saying that according to Jewish law it would be permitted to destroy the entire Gaza strip to bring peace to southern Israel.

Lior said that he had received questions about whether it is permitted according to Jewish law to harm a civilian population not directly involved with the combatants.

“At a time of war it is permitted for the people who are attacked to punish the enemy population with measures such as blocking supplies or electricity and to shell the entire area according to the considerations of the minister of the army and not to needlessly endanger soldiers but rather to take crushing warning steps to exterminate the enemy,” Lior wrote.

Addressing the current hostilities with Hamas, the rabbi continued “In the case of Gaza, it would be permitted for the Minister of Defense to even order the destruction of all of Gaza so that the south will no longer suffer and to prevent injury to our people who have been suffering for so long from the enemies surrounding us.”

Its funny, anytime I pull up a story you've magically 'been there done that' so you've been to the bedouin communities? Have you heard the recent court ruling that they will NOT be receiving a bomb shelter.. instead their told to lay on the floor..

MEANWHILE you got a Thai worker on a farm who died today.. Finance Ministry has just approved NIS 3.5 milion to build safe spaces on a farm (https://twitter.com/LahavHarkov/status/491955792598159360) Are Thai immigrants more important than Israeli citizens who just happened to be bedouins? let me guess this is fair?

stop bringing up Syria.. since you care so much you should start a thread for that. We're discussing Israel's over use of force on a tiny enclave which it has systematically tortured for the last several years.

So you just agreed that the injured and maimed dont matter? As they are not part of your calculations.. kids with amputations some of them very severe, severe skin burns which will affect them for the rest of their lives due to the use of white phosperous (Which is banned under international law to be used in civilian areas)

Gaza has a population of 1.8 Milllion people.. Israel has said around 50% of the east of Gaza has been 'warned' of evacuating.. WTF ARE THEY GOING TO EVACUATE? Theres like 67 schools overloaded with 123,000 PEOPLE (fraction of the total population) which is a tiny DROP of 1.8 million in that tiny enclave suffering.. its one of the most dense places on earth and you expect civilians to flee? where?

If Israel is so 'humane' why dont they open their crossing.. let Palestinians in and give them a safe place?

Its funny, anytime I pull up a story you've magically 'been there done that' so you've been to the bedouin communities? Have you heard the recent court ruling that they will NOT be receiving a bomb shelter.. instead their told to lay on the floor..

MEANWHILE you got a Thai worker on a farm who died today.. Finance Ministry has just approved NIS 3.5 milion to build safe spaces on a farm (https://twitter.com/LahavHarkov/status/491955792598159360) Are Thai immigrants more important than Israeli citizens who just happened to be bedouins? let me guess this is fair?

Wait wait wait let's talk about Syria. 170,000 dead and you don't bat an eye. But when Israel is in a conflict all hell breaks lose...you know why? because ISRAEL and because JEWS and deep down most of you anti zionists are anti semites you just dont know it yet. because if this a muslim vs muslim war everybody would turn their heads JUST LIKE SYRIA. And it's funny how you ask why israel doesnt open up its borders to the palestinians....why dont you ask why egypt doesnt want to open up its borders to its so called "brothers"? LOL at you speaking of israel and war crimes...as if hamas does none of that. millions in aid you would suppose it would go to its people but no, they invest in building hundreds of tunnels. i suppose they built the tunnels to sneak into israel to get medical supplies for their own people.

Wait wait wait let's talk about Syria. 170,000 dead and you don't bat an eye. But when Israel is in a conflict all hell breaks lose...you know why? because ISRAEL and because JEWS and deep down most of you anti zionists are anti semites you just dont know it yet. because if this a muslim vs muslim war everybody would turn their heads JUST LIKE SYRIA. And it's funny how you ask why israel doesnt open up its borders to the palestinians....why dont you ask why egypt doesnt want to open up its borders to its so called "brothers"? LOL at you speaking of israel and war crimes...as if hamas does none of that. millions in aid you would suppose it would go to its people but know they invest in building hundreds of tunnels. i suppose they built the tunnels to sneak into israel to get medical supplies for their own people.

Calling wasssiiiismmm on every thing as a "get out of jail card"... original.

Calling wasssiiiismmm on every thing as a "get out of jail card"... original.

nope just calling at the ignorance of all you people. as i said, 170,000 and no protests...but then when israel is in this shit, there are protests all over the world. just go look at the barbaric savagery in the pro palestinian protests that is happening around the world....and then they cry for peace..lol pathetic

Ya but in Syria !!!

1 important point I'm going to repeat again before you read my response and you continue to post about casualties.

Egypt brokered a ceasefire a few days in which Israel accepted and Honored and Hamas Did not thus causing further escalation and casualties

The UN brokered a second Ceasefire which Israel Honored and Hamas, once again Ignored and kept firing, thus, once again, causing further escalation and casualties

Do you see the pattern?

The video doesn't show who the shooter is or where he is and there was no one there to confirm it. anyways im not going to debate pallywood with you but I've seen this type of shit before. In any case the Palestinians are getting fucked left and right and no one is addressing the cause... Hamas

Ur funny , as if Palestinians only started getting fucked since Hamas has been in power lol . 1947 to 2014 is how many years ? Where was Hamas then ? Ur soooooooooo full of shit

meanwhile hamas rejects another ceasefire. now lets all scream together....ISRAEL IS CAUSING GENOCIDE!!! LOLLL

nope just calling at the ignorance of all you people.

It's great that you know "all of us so much"... nice Ad hominem btw.

short for argumentum ad hominem, is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument.[2] Fallacious Ad hominem reasoning is normally categorized as an informal fallacy,[3][4][5] more precisely as a genetic fallacy,[6] a subcategory of fallacies of irrelevance.

or maybe since you are just trying to "change the topic", it should be more called a "Red Herring"... Regardless, you are full of fallacy fail.

Ur funny , as if Palestinians only started getting fucked since Hamas has been in power lol . 1947 to 2014 is how many years ? Where was Hamas then ? Ur soooooooooo full of shit

We go over this often, but i'm aware of your difficulty with memory so i'll help you out.

Who occupied the Palestinians from 1948-1967?

Israel is causing a holocaust part two . Isn't this how it started in nazi germany ? Jews can't do this , can't do that , can't go there etc etc and then boom concentration camps , no food , no power , no water , people dying everyday .its their own fault though plus because of the stuff in Syria ...

It's interesting to see how people bring up rabbis, and jewish law, and old jewish books more and more often now.

Im not surprised at all to see the real reason behind this selective humanitarianism slowly start to show it's face as a root issue with jews.

Meanwhile no one seems to care that more iraqis and Syrians were killed over the WEEKEND, then people in GAZA in the last 3 weeks.

Skylox of course, with his Syrian wife, cares so much about syria, and doesn't have any issue with jews, yet the only issue ive seen him discuss is his ignorance over israel.

Israel is causing a holocaust part two . Isn't this how it started in nazi germany ? Jews can't do this , can't do that , can't go there etc etc and then boom concentration camps , no food , no power , no water , people dying everyday .its their own fault though plus because of the stuff in Syria ...

right... So many people here have trouble with basic mathematics

Here a lil video that I'm sure u won't watch because ur afraid of the real truth but this basically backs up every single thing i have ever said on this for or anywhere else for that matter . The best part is , it's an Israeli Jew born in Jerusalem son of one of the first Israeli generals but wait , he must be lying to ..

This is especially for Evo and his history lessons

We go over this often, but i'm aware of your difficulty with memory so i'll help you out.

Who occupied the Palestinians from 1948-1967?

Here watch this which u conveniently skipped and u tell me who did what when . Who's doing what now and for what reasons . It hard to confront whats being said when it comes from with in but I'm sure u know better because Syria...

I forgot to ask , what were u doing in the West Bank ?

they rejected another cease fire? since when, kerry and ban qatar and sisi are already fumbling to find a peace proposal.

If ISRAEL truely wants peace.. why not accept the 10 year peace proposal Hamas offered?

1. Return of IDF tank positions so that farmers can work their lands

2. Freeing of all prisoners arrested since June 23 and improving the conditions of those currently in prison.

3. Lifting of Israel’s naval blockade around Gaza along with the complete opening of the land border crossings.

4. Establishment of an international airport and seaport in Gaza.

5. Expansion of Gaza fishing zone by six miles.

6. Open the Israel-Gaza Rafah border crossing permanently under UN supervision, instead of under Israel’s watch.

7. 10 year truce with Israel along with the deployment of an international observer force on the border.

8. Israel must never enter Gaza under any circumstances and protect Palestinian Muslim worshippers at Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

9. Israel must refrain from interfering with the newly created unity Palestinian government between Fatah and Hamas.

10. Rehabilitation of Gaza Industrial Zones and allowance for Gaza to create a border protection force.

All of the demands are legitimate but no one mentions this.. why doesnt Israel accept? Have a foreign force dealing with it?

Anyways, you can argue until your blue in the face but hasbara trolls are having a hard time keeping up with the sentiments of the general public online as you are well aware ;) Tide is shifting and pretty soon once US citizens realize whats happening.. it'll be only so much time you'll have. You cant kill innocent women and children and get away with it.. you kill one you make 10 or more enemies.

It's great that you know "all of us so much"... nice Ad hominem btw.

or maybe since you are just trying to "change the topic", it should be more called a "Red Herring"... Regardless, you are full of fallacy fail.

says the guy who brings no facts or proper responses to the table. you have nothing to say buddy, i still can't get an answer out of you when i bring up syria because you have no proper response for it. but wait, your going to accuse me of using that as a scapegoat, or as you say "get out of jail card" lol. next time give me good counter arguments, not definitions of words you just learned last night from your grandma

Back