This is how Israel warns civilians before bombarding.

^^ so how many Israelis dead in the last week or 2 from Hamas rockets ?

I would love to round up and equivalent amount of Israelis as there are Palestinians in Gaza , and stuff em in Gaza and give them the exact same treatment the Palestinians receive . I would love to see how they would behave and not resist or fight back or use "human shields " etc etc .

Open air prison or the biggest concentration camp is what Gaza is

Why not give the Palestinians in Gaza the iron dome , to level lithe playing field a bit ?

^^ so how many Israelis dead in the last week or 2 from Hamas rockets ?

I would love to round up and equivalent amount of Israelis as there are Palestinians in Gaza , and stuff em in Gaza and give them the exact same treatment the Palestinians receive . I would love to see how they would behave and not resist or fight back or use "human shields " etc etc .

Open air prison or the biggest concentration camp is what Gaza is

Why not give the Palestinians in Gaza the iron dome , to level lithe playing field a bit ?

Yes it must be israel that has to give the iron dome to gaza. it shouldn't be hamas with all the foreign aid they are receiving to use the money on education, technology and infrastructure. you keep beleiving that. you have nothing to say about hamas hiding in peoples homes and shooting from there, you have nothing to say about terror tunnels from residential areas and you have nothing to say about the proof that hamas hides behind civilians. last i heard it was HAMAS who rejected 3 cease fires while israel accepted. So stupid, all these years they could of acted peacefully, used their money on the economy and education rather look what a shithole they make themselves at the hands of hamas and ALL the arabs know this and iv'e shown you proof if you go and read back the thread. there is never a peacefull, intellectual approach with hamas because they dont use their brains.

deysh, you're surely a hasbara troll who has no remorse for loss of innocent civilian iives. not ONCE have you said you codemn the innocent lives lost.. except keep reiterating that Hamas uses human shields... then post videos of syrian jihadists using civilians as shields and saying hamas is doing that? seriously.. what are you trying to achieve with your dilution of reality?

" . . . more than a week of Hamas shelling the country and the IDF responding with air strikes."

Responding? After 70 years of being geo-politically raped, without ANY recourse for their grievances, can you actually blame WHOEVER is firing those cheap rockets into Israel? What about all of the terrible occupation-related crimes and injustices that the Palestinians have had to put up with all these years? If you don't take this into account in the current situation it is like someone going to trial without any defense attorneys, only prosecutors! And we all know what that translates to- a LYNCH MOB.

Palestinians such as FATAH have been trying from the WEST BANK to live in PEACE with Israel for years.. they RECOGNIZE israel and guess what? The last 40 years west bank has SHRINKED due to Israeli Settlements.. still to this day occupied lands are being approved for SETTLEMENTS. Imagine yourself as a PALESTINIAN for one.. what would you do? Side with Fatah who has been systemetically raped of land, withheld from SALARIES tax revenues not even being DISTRIBUTED which is their NATURAL RIGHT.

Finally, the IDF has grown a pair of balls and entered Gaza as opposed to sitting in a room launching missiles from Drones on innocent women and children at a time they are Fasting. Yes, Israel always targets Hamas around Ramadan when they 'think' their the weakest.. guess what, your finding out thats not working out too well. Now, we'll see what the objectives are of the campaign and lets see how Israel handles this as the WORLD is WATCHING.

PS: I'm sure you're collecting that $2000 paycheck Israel is paying to Israelis to defend it online - if not sign up, you might as well get paid for the trolling.

Here's a 10 year peace proposal put forward by Hamas which Israel has rejected:

IDF moving their tanks further into Israel from Gaza,
Re-release all prisoners freed in exchange for Gilad Shalit and arrested during Operation Brother's Keeper,
Remove blockage from all borders with the Rafah crossings on UN control,
Establish an airport in Gaza under UN control,
Expand fishing zone to 13 km,
Israel borders with Gaza controlled by the UN,
Israel cannot intervene in the Palestinian unity government, and
Israel must give Gaza residents permission to visit Jerusalem and pray in the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Why not harm your international image and end the blockade on this tiny enclave? isnt this operation to enfore peace? HAMAS is giving you 10 years of peace why deny this? Because ISRAEL wants to continue this blockade and systematically torture its people for democractically electing Hamas. Its punishment simple as that.

Hamas has never offered a long term cease fire so why not accept it? If they break the ceasefire than the world can say.. but why not give peace a chance?

NONE of the demands seem out of the realm of possibilties.. wider zone for fishing? so they can live peacefully.. pray in al aqsa? well, israel is BLOCKING residents of West Bank from entering al aqsa.. only senior citizens and kids can enter.. i dont think thats unreasonable to ask for Gazan's who have had their homeland split in too. Controlling of the border by UN.. cant see how this is a BAD idea at all. Israel has tortured the people enough, let foreign countries handle it if they cannot.

Here's a 10 year peace proposal put forward by Hamas which Israel has rejected:

IDF moving their tanks further into Israel from Gaza,
Re-release all prisoners freed in exchange for Gilad Shalit and arrested during Operation Brother's Keeper,
Remove blockage from all borders with the Rafah crossings on UN control,
Establish an airport in Gaza under UN control,
Expand fishing zone to 13 km,
Israel borders with Gaza controlled by the UN,
Israel cannot intervene in the Palestinian unity government, and
Israel must give Gaza residents permission to visit Jerusalem and pray in the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Why not harm your international image and end the blockade on this tiny enclave? isnt this operation to enfore peace? HAMAS is giving you 10 years of peace why deny this? Because ISRAEL wants to continue this blockade and systematically torture its people for democractically electing Hamas. Its punishment simple as that.

Hamas has never offered a long term cease fire so why not accept it? If they break the ceasefire than the world can say.. but why not give peace a chance?

NONE of the demands seem out of the realm of possibilties.. wider zone for fishing? so they can live peacefully.. pray in al aqsa? well, israel is BLOCKING residents of West Bank from entering al aqsa.. only senior citizens and kids can enter.. i dont think thats unreasonable to ask for Gazan's who have had their homeland split in too. Controlling of the border by UN.. cant see how this is a BAD idea at all. Israel has tortured the people enough, let foreign countries handle it if they cannot.

you are stupid? or are you living in a fairy tale lol Hamas doesn't none of that. THEY WANT THE DEATH OF ALL JEWS even if Israel agrees you what you claim they want, Hamas still won't be happy until Israel ceases to exist get that through your thick skull its CLEARLY WRITTEN IN THEIR CHARTER THAT THEY WANT THE DEATH OF ALL JEWS AND FOR ISRAEL TO BE PALESTINE INSTEAD OF A 2 STATE SOLUTION THAT WAS ALREADY OFFERED

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp

If Hamas really wanted peace why didn't they accept the Arab leagues offer for peace?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/05/201353144052527593.html

Also please watch this very interesting doc done by Vice on Gaza

Last edited:
Are you serious? This is the stupidest thing i have ever read. Of course not many israelis died they have the freakin iron dome that is intercepting almost 90% of all rockets. Over 2000 rockets have been fired from gaza to israel if it wasn't for the iron dome it would be a completely different story. Wow i'm dumbfounded from what you just said. You didn't live in israel like i did to have to run every 20 minutes to a bunker not knowing where the missile is going to land hence you have no idea what the situation is about.
I almost missed that . U were running to a bunker every 20 minutes , poor boy , I bet the Palestinians wish they had bunkers to run to . The bs propaganda that comes out of ur mouth and a few others on the forum here is off the hook .

Gaza is a death trap , u can't leave , can't work , u have nothing , now tell me something that justifies that ?

Like i said before people living there for century's and all of a sudden they are confined to small areas of land . Of course they do not accept Israel as a state i wouldn't either if i were in there shoes . It's also not very hard to join the fight and be willing to give ur life up WHEN THAT JEWISH STATE STRIPPED YOU OF EVERYTHING WORHT LIVING FOR .

SO plz , remind me again how Israel has a right to defend itself when in fact Israel is the oppressor?

I almost missed that . U were running to a bunker every 20 minutes , poor boy , I bet the Palestinians wish they had bunkers to run to . The bs propaganda that comes out of ur mouth and a few others on the forum here is off the hook .

Gaza is a death trap , u can't leave , can't work , u have nothing , now tell me something that justifies that ?

Like i said before people living there for century's and all of a sudden they are confined to small areas of land . Of course they do not accept Israel as a state i wouldn't either if i were in there shoes . It's also not very hard to join the fight and be willing to give ur life up WHEN THAT JEWISH STATE STRIPPED YOU OF EVERYTHING WORHT LIVING FOR .

SO plz , remind me again how Israel has a right to defend itself when in fact Israel is the oppressor?

HAHAHAHHA you must be joking right? I sure hope you are. They would have bunker just like Israelis do but Hamas choose to dig tunnels and underground bunkers to protect their weapons instead of their citizens lol why is Israel is Gaza right now? to destroy those tunnels and underground bunkers that are under school, hospital and mosques that house weapons.

Also they have no one else to blame but themselves for electing Hamas who is responsible for making Gaza a death trap

ohh and one last thing please watch the end of this vid because I'm sure you going to be surprised

So hasbara trolls.. can you please explain this image?

BtBYNXfIcAAFtyU.jpg

Israeli soldiers using palestinians as human shields.

Waiting on how youll turn this.. will it be hamas disguised as israeli militay doing this let me.guess?

HAHAHAHHA you must be joking right? I sure hope you are. They would have bunker just like Israelis do but Hamas choose to dig tunnels and underground bunkers to protect their weapons instead of their citizens lol why is Israel is Gaza right now? to destroy those tunnels and underground bunkers that are under school, hospital and mosques that house weapons.

Also they have no one else to blame but themselves for electing Hamas who is responsible for making Gaza a death trap

ohh and one last thing please watch the end of this vid because I'm sure you going to be surprised

Nice one sided video bro.

So hasbara trolls.. can you please explain this image?

BtBYNXfIcAAFtyU.jpg

Israeli soldiers using palestinians as human shields.

Waiting on how youll turn this.. will it be hamas disguised as israeli militay doing this let me.guess?

To use someone or something as a shield it has to be in front of you, not at your feet and behind a wall.

deysh, you're surely a hasbara troll who has no remorse for loss of innocent civilian iives. not ONCE have you said you codemn the innocent lives lost..yes i did, if you didnt read what i said in previous posts except keep reiterating that Hamas uses human shields... then post videos of syrian jihadists using civilians as shields i don;t know what you are talking about...show me proofand saying hamas is doing that? seriously.. what are you trying to achieve with your dilution of reality?

" . . . more than a week of Hamas shelling the country and the IDF responding with air strikes."

Responding? After 70 years of being geo-politically raped, without ANY recourse for their grievances, can you actually blame WHOEVER is firing those cheap rockets into Israel? What about all of the terrible occupation-related crimes and injustices that the Palestinians have had to put up with all these years? If you don't take this into account in the current situation it is like someone going to trial without any defense attorneys, only prosecutors! And we all know what that translates to- a LYNCH MOB.

Palestinians such as FATAH have been trying from the WEST BANK to live in PEACE with Israel for yearsok this is where your first eye view is wrong. when i entered the west bank we had to enter with an armored bus because they knew the bus was coming in from israel....guess what happened next? rocks getting thrown left and right at us. lol then u talk about peace.. they RECOGNIZE israel and guess what? The last 40 years west bank has SHRINKED due to Israeli Settlements.. still to this day occupied lands are being approved for SETTLEMENTS. Imagine yourself as a PALESTINIAN for one.. what would you do? Side with Fatah who has been systemetically raped of land, withheld from SALARIES tax revenues not even being DISTRIBUTED which is their NATURAL RIGHT.

Finally, the IDF has grown a pair of balls oh so your saying that they SHOULD enter gaza? wowand entered Gaza as opposed to sitting in a room launching missiles from Drones on innocent women and children at a time they are Fasting. Yes, Israel always targets Hamas around Ramadan when they 'think' their the weakesthow stupid lol, its during ramadan when hamas stepped up their game and start firing missiles like crazy. if they really cared about ramadan they would agree to the three cease fires .. guess what, your finding out thats not working out too well. Now, we'll see what the objectives are of the campaign and lets see how Israel handles this as the WORLD is WATCHING.

PS: I'm sure you're collecting that $2000 paycheck Israel is paying to Israelis to defend it online - if not sign up, you might as well get paid for the trolling.
its for people like you that they brought up hasbara...they show u the facts...not just plain assumptions that you keep bringing up

I almost missed that . U were running to a bunker every 20 minutes , poor boy , I bet the Palestinians wish they had bunkers to run to . i know...too bad there government doesn't give two shits about themThe bs propaganda that comes out of ur mouth and a few others on the forum here is off the hook .

Gaza is a death trap , u can't leave , can't work , u have nothing , now tell me something that justifies that ? of course you cant under hamas

Like i said before people living there for century's and all of a sudden they are confined to small areas of land . Of course they do not accept Israel as a state i wouldn't either if i were in there shoes . It's also not very hard to join the fight and be willing to give ur life up WHEN THAT JEWISH STATE STRIPPED YOU OF EVERYTHING WORHT LIVING FOR . LOL at that...israel was a swamp before it was established and your going to tell me they had everything

oh yes yes yes. you are delusional. im not saying the palestinians are the oppressors but hamas IS. did you read their charter? go read it and come back to me and talk of how they want they want peace with hamas in power

only hamas will be able to put a bomb on a poor donkey and make it detonate next to israeli soldiers. truly shows you how they even treat animals

Hamas could agree to the Arab league proposal then stop starting shit all the time, that'd give stable peace.

Arab league is a joke! Saudi arabia's king take decisions for all even for other arab countries that don't agree with him.

Arab (golf) countries are dogs owned by USA they will do anything to have usa support for regional leadership against Iran.

"If you were bitten by a mad infected dog, who will you blame ? The dog or its owner ?

Definetely the owner, so, all the blame is on the USA gouvernement's shoulders for adopting and supporting a state like israël" — Robert De Niro.

Deysh your trying so hard looks like the person your trying to convince is your self

all im saying is at the end of the day i come up with facts and i back them all up. all u guys do is say whatever u want with no backing u little hypocrites who support hamas, a terrorist organization that doesnt allow the simplest and smallest of human rights while your sitting behind ur little computers saying whatever you want to say lol

Back