This is how Israel warns civilians before bombarding.

fuckin animals, i'll admit they scare the shit outta me...i wouldnt wanna know what these savages would do if they would see a jew or islam denier in front of them. france is done soon all of europe will be ruled by sharia. i hope canada and the us keeps these monkeys out...ALLAH QUACKERBAR

the poor palestinians don't get enough aid....these terror tunnels are expeezz to build

Actually I came across the video below. It's quite interesting, apparently Israel gets more aid than the Palestinians. From the US they got $120+ Billion alone, more than all other countries combined.

Are Israeli's living in poverty or something and that is why they need the aid? Does Europe also give them aid (or restitution monies) too?

Gaza gets the most aid out of all the animals in the world, srsly, wtf you mean no aid?

I see you use the term animals for non-Israeli peoples very often. Is this because that is what the Talmud and your religion teaches you?

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still ANIMALS in human form. It is not becoming of a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form."
TALMUD: Midrasch Talpioth, p 225, Warsaw 1855.

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal."
TALMUD: Coschen Hamischpat 405.

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."
TALMUD: Baba Mezia, 114b (page referrals).

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture says to honor the dog more than the non-Jew."
TALMUD:Ereget Raschi Erod, 22 30.

"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals."
TALMUD: Sanhedrin 74b.

"The seed of the goyim is like an animal."
TALMUD: Sanhedrin 74b

"All Gentile children are animals."
TALMUD: Yebamoth 98a

I don't mean to be offensive to your religious book/teachings, but I'm just curious because you use the term animal a lot and I'm trying to understand the Israeli mentality towards other peoples of the world.

Actually I came across the video below. It's quite interesting, apparently Israel gets more aid than the Palestinians. From the US they got $120+ Billion alone, more than all other countries combined.

Are Israeli's living in poverty or something and that is why they need the aid? Does Europe also give them aid (or restitution monies) too?

Of course they get more money than the palestinians because israel offers so many things in return(technology, research, military advancement). All arab countries should learn from this and see how israel is almost one of the only thriving economies in the middle east. These are two countries who know how to do business, not little monkeys who love death and think that religion will make them rule the world

I see you use the term animals for non-Israeli peoples very often. Is this because that is what the Talmud and your religion teaches you?

I don't mean to be offensive to your religious book/teachings, but I'm just curious because you use the term animal a lot and I'm trying to understand the Israeli mentality towards other peoples of the world.

theres a difference between nationality and religion. and hes completely wrong in calling them animals because that would be an insult to animals. these muslim extremists are savages that shouldnt take one breath in this world fuckin pigs reminds me of a video i just watched of them cutting a guys head off half way and then breaking the neck and ripping it off...these monkeys are on some next level shit

Because 6 million dead

Juif fait profit avec leur morts.

Its your knowledge of History that''s confused, not the sources. The original documentation and paper work is still available. 11 million people were killed in the camps, which were all over europe, 6 of the 11 million were jews, many were russians, and many never made it to the camps, and were forced to dig their own graves before they were shot.

Tellement facile jouer avec les chiffres dans temps-là.

Comment on sait que c est des juifs dans les camps.

Comment on sait si centai tout des juifs.

Les Allemands on laisser mourir des soldats russes dans les camps parce qu’ ils ce sont rendu a trop grand nombre et il ne pouvait pas les nourrir ou les relâcher.

Ils n’étaient pas juifs. Mais ils comptent dans les morts des camps.

On ne saura jamais combien de juifs sont morts dans la Shoah.

Et les nation et population qui ont souffert par le régime soviétique quand ils seront payés?
Pourquoi c’est que les juifs qui sont les seules victimes une guerre mondiale?

Pourquoi il continue a recevoir réparation après tout ce temps?

Aujourduit La Shoah un outil pour faire Feeler Cheap le rest de la planet. La les juif peut voler et extorquer Amerique et Europe.

Moi J ai du plaisirs dans ce Thread.
les deux groupe je les aime pas.

Continuer SVP, a débattre et mettre des lien VIDEO.

Right, so he is right, and i am wrong. Forget my sources in the equation, they are wrong also. In fact every source other than the ones you present are wrong.

My grandfather was also a general in the Israeli army in the 50s and 60s, not that anyone here can validate that, but i dont go parading that fact publicly claiming to be an expert due to genetec relation? And just because he was a general doesn't make me an expert. My cousins may be soldiers, but that doesnt make me a soldier. I've done my own research. Im sure i can make a shit ton of money along with a bunch of other people if i said " hey look at me! i have this and this family from Israel, Im a jewish expert for hire looking for cash!"

And you're right it's israel doing all the unprovoked attacking... seems legit. The only democracy in the middle east, with equal rights for women and men, equal religious freedom, and a genuine push for education is the bad guy here.

So tell me, why is there a massacre in every arab country towards their people, every decade? But never in israel.

Im seeing a cultural trend here. But that must be Israel's fault too.

Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Egypt etc etc.. All israel's fault, never their own. Personally i've never seen Israeli politicians throw other politicians off roof tops like Hamas has. There is a strong cultural trend here, in every arab country, and it's Israel doing all the attacking?

WOW
Dude i think you have a kind of paranoia.

I'm out!

lol @ this video.

Israel got 3.1 Billion last year. I wonder where the other 117 Billion came from in US government aid?! The US census bureau seems to know nothing about it.

i just noticed the what u quoted there . Of course there's no gas chambers , do you really think that would fly for more than five minutes these days? I'm trying real hard to believe ur not an idiot . U do it slowly in increments so that no1 notices or pays attention ,Gaza is what u end up . 1.8 million people on a small strip of land with not much food barely any water no power , u let no aid in , they can't leave , no airport . It's a slow death and its their fault on top of that what they need to do is just roll over and die already.

Go read some Dr Norman G finkelstein , another failure
imagejpg1_zps3889ae25.jpg

Yaya Norman finkelstein another one looking for a larger paycheck. He always get's owned with these holocaust comparisons. I could take a picture out of context from anywhere in the world and make that comparison. And plenty of them are far worse than Gaza.

Learn about the history of Gaza you clearly dont know it. To start, Hamas took over in 2007, between 1939 and 1945 11 million were killed in the holocaust, 6 million were jews. Thats roughly about as much as everyone in Gaza, Israel and the West bank.

Life in the camps is purely and simply not comparable. Now if your comparing life in the Ghetto to life in Gaza, then you need a history lesson, these are completely different scenarios, and they make Gaza look like a paradise.

And dont worry about my intelligence, you're not in my league.

WOW
Dude i think you have a kind of paranoia.

I'm out!

wow you really are in denial lol, here this will enlighten you
The radical al-Qaeda splinter group controlling a third of Iraq has ordered all girls and women in and around the northern city of Mosul to undergo female genital mutilation, the United Nations warned Thursday.

The commandment was reportedly issued by fighters with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, which has shocked humanitarian groups with other acts of violence in recent months including amputations for theft and crucifixions of Christians and rival rebel groups. Since taking power in much of the country in the last several months, ISIS has issued a series of restrictive rules including severe limits on women’s freedoms.

“This is something very new for Iraq, particularly in this area, and is of grave concern and does need to be addressed,” Jacqueline Badcock, UN humanitarian coordinator in Iraq, told reporters in Geneva Thursday, according to Reuters.

Badcock said the “fatwa,” or religious edict, would affect all females between 11 and 46 years of age.

“This is not the will of Iraqi people, or the women of Iraq in these vulnerable areas covered by the terrorists,” she said.

Forced genital mutilation could affect as many as four million women and girls if ISIS carries through with such a plan. The hard-line Islamist group has not commented on the allegation but NPR Cairo bureau chief Leila Fadel said Thursday that residents of Mosul disputed the UN’s claim. The procedure, also known as female circumcision and female genital cutting, involves the removal of parts or all of the external female genitalia. It is a common cultural custom in parts of the Middle East and North Africa, usually carried out without anesthetic or proper surgical tools, and is believed to maintain a woman’s purity.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/News...men+girls+undergo+genital/10058580/story.html

meanwhile keeping on topic and discussing the Palestinian massacre by the Israelis..

a UN school was hit today.. this compound was known to be a safe place for Gaza's residents.. guess what? It was bombed.. 15 people died over 200 wounded pools of blood everywhere.

Food for thought.. since 2001 there has been ONLY 28 deaths from rockets that were fired out of Gaza. So 13 years and counting.. only 28 people have died.. meanwhile last year in 2013 ALONE.. 313 traffic related fatalaties occured in Israel. In 16 or so days Israel has murdered 780 people around 80% of those are civilians. Over 200 kids have died in this conflict which is more than Hamas militants.. as John Kerry said, 'Hell of a pin point operation'

Can the hasbara trolls comment on the above?

BTW GREAT article here that the masses need to read from Vice:
http://www.vice.com/read/israel-is-...gaza-and-american-elites-dont-really-care-722

i just noticed the what u quoted there . Of course there's no gas chambers , do you really think that would fly for more than five minutes these days? I'm trying real hard to believe ur not an idiot . U do it slowly in increments so that no1 notices or pays attention ,Gaza is what u end up . 1.8 million people on a small strip of land with not much food barely any water no power , u let no aid in , they can't leave , no airport . It's a slow death and its their fault on top of that what they need to do is just roll over and die already.

Go read some Dr Norman G finkelstein , another failure
imagejpg1_zps3889ae25.jpg

Fake and Gay.

Serrieux cest image la on aucune crédibilité.

Mais si on laisse les bebe mort de coter.

>Hamas wins
Sharia Law throughout the Western World

>Israel wins
Faster microchips

Mes ordit run sous Intel.

Les Juden sont menteur voleur Tueur et dangereux mais il fond des modit bon PC

Mais si on laisse les bebe mort de coter.

>Hamas wins
Sharia Law throughout the Western World

>Israel wins
Faster microchips

Mes ordit run sous Intel.

Les Juden sont menteur voleur Tueur et dangereux mais il fond des modit bon PC

lol'd

Yaya Norman finkelstein another one looking for a larger paycheck. He always get's owned with these holocaust comparisons. I could take a picture out of context from anywhere in the world and make that comparison. And plenty of them are far worse than Gaza.

Learn about the history of Gaza you clearly dont know it. To start, Hamas took over in 2007, between 1939 and 1945 11 million were killed in the holocaust, 6 million were jews. Thats roughly about as much as everyone in Gaza, Israel and the West bank.

Life in the camps is purely and simply not comparable. Now if your comparing life in the Ghetto to life in Gaza, then you need a history lesson, these are completely different scenarios, and they make Gaza look like a paradise.

And dont worry about my intelligence, you're not in my league.

So who's been slaying Palestinians since 1967 to 2007 ? Clearly Hamas wasn't there . I fact it's 1947 to present but well go with the first one .

3 possibility's with ur league/intelligence . U either have none , are in major denial and/or straight up lying . That's it thats all . Israel is killing people and u manage to come up with excuses and reasons to justify it . U cannot be taken seriously...

Back