This is how Israel warns civilians before bombarding.

someone aware me why it's supposed to belong to jews? or why is it supposed to belong to Palestinians

Saying that it belongs to a "Jew" or to a "Palestinian" is a convenient way of avoiding the fact that it used to belong to a person and his family.

It's rhetoric and manipulation of information.

Du plaisir a voir un peuple entrain de se faire anéantir par Israel qui ont pris possession de leur pays. Tes entrain de te crosse devant les vidéos de bebe mort?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are not Children.

Made up of hamas midgets to pretend they are kids.

but as soon as israel turns its back, those midgets make rockets out of thier lego and those paraplegics wheel themselves to the fire rockets at poor israelis

Those wheelchairs make perfect mobile Artillery.

The-jews-did-this.gif

they are not Children.

Made up of hamas midgets to pretend they are kids.

but as soon as israel turns its back, those midgets make rockets out of thier lego and those paraplegics wheel themselves to the fire rockets at poor israelis

Those wheelchairs make perfect mobile Artillery.

Tes vraiment un malade mentale te réjouir d'affaire comme ca peu importe que t'aime ou pas leur religion on parle de vie humaine.

Ces pauvres Israelien, sont entrain de voler leur pays au complet ils se défendent...

There's no point in talking with a racist like EVOX. He's a brainwashed zionist, supports killing of women and children then blames everything on the resistance.

Why don't you go join the terrorists IDF? We will be waiting for the good news.

meanwhile in syria and iraq......loooollll fuckin barbaric muslims even with each other they cant live peacefully....but its the zionists fault!!!!

There's no point in talking with a racist like EVOX. He's a brainwashed zionist, supports killing of women and children then blames everything on the resistance.

you sure your not talking about hamas? and i wish i could join the idf and the israelis...at least we dont kill our own people and treat our women like human beings...naa mean??

the stupidity of some of you on this forum is unbearable holy shit cyntheman how many tunnels did you dig where you say it takes a few shovels? god damn all that concrete couldve been used to build schools and housing don't you think? start thinking like a human being and not a muslim extremist donkey

meanwhile in syria and iraq......loooollll fuckin barbaric muslims even with each other they cant live peacefully....but its the zionists fault!!!!

Ofcourse its the zionists fault

the reason why muslims are killing each other is because the zionists set them up to do so. The zionists usually corrupt most if not all holy books to keep people under control but unfortunately the " Quraan " was written in such a way they couldnt corrupt it so they couldnt corrupt the book so decided to create dividence amongst the muslim nation by creating sects like Shia and sunni etc so they can be busy killing each other while the zionist keep moving towards their " new world order " government
remember the zionist motto* is divide and conquer. But in reality jews christians muslims were all suppose to be one " United We Stand Divided we fall "

why do they have to come up with the talmud if the Torah was perfect its like a slap to Gods face saying the first scripture wasnt good enough

Last edited:
the stupidity of some of you on this forum is unbearable holy shit cyntheman how many tunnels did you dig where you say it takes a few shovels? god damn all that concrete couldve been used to build schools and housing don't you think? start thinking like a human being and not a muslim extremist donkey

Right...... because thinking like a human being means killing innocent civillians and kicking out innocent civillians from their homes and cutting them off from food water etc

Im just curious to know if you speak like this in public or your just a keyboard warior on MR

Ofcourse its the zionists fault

the reason why muslims are killing each other is because the zionists set them up to do so. The zionists usually corrupt most if not all holy books to keep people under control but unfortunately the " Quraan " was written in such a way they couldnt corrupt it so they couldnt corrupt the book so decided to create dividence amongst the muslim nation by creating sects like Shia and sunni etc so they can be busy killing each other while the zionist keep moving towards their " new world order " government
remember the zionist modo is divide and conquer. But in reality jews christians muslims were all suppose to be one " United We Stand Divided we fall "

why do they have to come up with the talmud if the Torah was perfect its like a slap to Gods face saying the first scripture wasnt good enough

holy shit the retardation in this text
*modo* lol

Right...... because thinking like a human being means killing innocent civillians and kicking out innocent civillians from their homes and cutting them off from food water etc

Im just curious to know if you speak like this in public or your just a keyboard warior on MR

because israel is supposed to supply the palestinians with food, water and electricity. instead of hamas' allies provided them with aid for their people they provide them with bombs and concrete to build tunnels.

because israel is supposed to supply the palestinians with food, water and electricity. instead of hamas' allies provided them with aid for their people they provide them with bombs and concrete to build tunnels.

Israel doesn't have to do shit in terms of supplying anyone but cannot blockade either even though they do .

Also , I can just picture it . Hamas builds brand new university to advance education , 2 minutes later , flattened by Israeli air strike excellent investment wouldn't you say .

There a ton of incriminating evidence floating around , it's just a matter of time for people to start connecting the dots and as of now Israel is giving the world a good reason to start .

What would be really fun to see is a one state Palestinian solution , oh the karma

Israel doesn't have to do shit in terms of supplying anyone but cannot blockade either even though they do .

Also , I can just picture it . Hamas builds brand new university to advance education , 2 minutes later , flattened by Israeli air strike excellent investment wouldn't you say .

There a ton of incriminating evidence floating around , it's just a matter of time for people to start connecting the dots and as of now Israel is giving the world a good reason to start .

What would be really fun to see is a one state Palestinian solution , oh the karma

i wonder why then, whenever a so called "humanitarian" boat comes to gaza it is found to have rockets manufactured from iran? not only that, but these rockets dont even reach gaza sometimes because they are destroyed when it reaches its warehouse in sudan. explain me this....if hamas really wanted to improve the life of its people, why did they use 800,000 tons of concrete in building tunnels? do you know what 800,000 tons is? it took a little over 100,000 tons to build the burj khalifa! and since when is hamas or any muslim extremist pro education? skylox please you know that even if there was peace the extremists will never let their own people the right of education..stop dreaming and saying none sense

Not taking part in this shit fest thread for obvious reasons, there are good points what ever your belief is, but for what its worth the UN is going to take actions against Israel for war crimes against Palestine and the crazy bombs they be dropping, unless the US tells the UN to STFU.

isis, boko haram, and syrian rebels i suppose are all puppets of the "evil zionists". who are these evil zionists and where are they hiding? they must be geniuses then if they created the war between muslims and muslims. btw why dont you post sources from mondoweiss anymore? and i remember your quote where you mentioned that the biggest jew haters are the jews themselves...i guess it got a little contradictory when you realized your muslim brothers turned upon themselves

Back