This is how Israel warns civilians before bombarding.

Straight off aljazeera

Heres the link

Hamas rejects Arab League peace
Palestinian movement says revised plan opening up for land swaps is a concession other Arabs are not authorised to make.

The Palestinian Hamas movement has rejected a revised Middle East peace initiative put forward by the Arab League, saying outsiders can not decide the fate of the Palestinians.

In meetings this week in Washington, Arab states appeared to soften their 2002 peace plan, acknowledging that Israelis and Palestinians may have to swap land in any eventual peace deal.

The United States and the Palestinian leadership in the occupied West Bank praised the move. But speaking to hundreds of worshippers in a mosque in the Gaza Strip on Friday, senior Hamas official Ismail Haniyeh said it was a concession that other Arabs were not authorised to make.

"The so-called new Arab initiative is rejected by our people, by our nation and no one can accept it," Haniyeh, prime minister of the Hamas government in the coastal enclave, said.

"The initiative contains numerous dangers to our people in the occupied land of 1967, 1948 and to our people in exile."

He was referring to the partition of British-mandate Palestine in 1948 when the United Nations voted to divide the territory into a Jewish state and an Arab state, and to the 1967 war when Israel captured the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza.

'Not for sale'

Hamas refuses to recognise Israel's right to exist and claims all the territory between the Mediterranean and the Jordan river as rightfully Palestinian. It never accepted the Arab plan which was first presented in 2002.

"To those who speak of land swaps we say: Palestine is not a property, it is not for sale, not for a swap and cannot be traded," Haniyeh said.

Haniyeh said the rival Palestinian Authority ruling the West Bank, headed by Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, was to blame for inspiring the softer Arab position because it accepted the need for land swaps with Israel.

Israel rejected the Arab peace plan when it was proposed 11 years ago. Israeli officials gave a cautious welcome to the new suggestions, but the government still objects to key points, including the "right of return" for Palestinian refugees and the creation of a Palestinian capital in East Jerusalem.

US Secretary of State John Kerry is seeking to revive direct peace talks that broke down in 2010 over the issue of Jewish settlement building in East Jerusalem and the West Bank.

On Tuesday, he hailed the Arab League announcement as "a very big step forward".

Israel's top peace negotiator Tzipi Livni said in New York on Thursday that the modified Arab League initiative could bring new talks closer.

"It is [in] the interests of Israel, the interests of the Palestinians and the interests of the international community," Livni told reporters after talks with UN chief Ban Ki-moon.

"It is clear that Secretary Kerry is completely involved, determined, and I believe that basically it [new talks] is something that we need to do."

As if animal-like muslims deserve their own country. They fuck up all the other countries they run too. Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Iran, Libya, Pakistan etc etc all the shit holes of the world.

This thread is discussing Palestinian atrocities. You can create a new thread if you'd like :) *byewhore*

PS: I missed you shenangians.. how's dat affiliate marketing working out for ya broskis? still duping friends on facebook to get free ipads email submit offers?

lol @ all the buthurt isreal supporters that dont know about their history

now if isreal is a jewish state and the Torah being the jewish peoples holy book isreal clearly contradicts what it says in the Torah. Even the jewish people holy book is againsnt isreal

now before un allowed isreal to be a state they all took a vote all teh arab countries denied now how the fuck did they get the right to even become a state.
in a courtroom if one person on the jury disagrees they all have to discuss till tehy all come to same conclusion clearly that didnt happen here

from an ex IDF soldiers own words

Deysh your clearly in denial.its time to wake up and smell the coffee.

You know what the clear problem is with Palestinians who claim many things like you do? They can say whatever they want just like you did right now. You can invent whatever bullshit you would like. But when it comes to facts and sources you run away. Where in the world did it say that the torah is against Israel? Its so funny how you believe these so called religious jews. What they are is clowns and extremists just like muslim extremists although at least they are not barbaric and savages. Oh and just to add on.....
"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Jews] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him, together with all who were with him. Then We said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land. When the promise of the hereafter comes to be fulfilled, We shall assemble you all together [in the Land of Israel in the End of Days]".

[Qur'an: Sura 17, "The Night Journey", verse 103]

Brought to you by the one and only quran

KbEhHiX.jpg

Fun times all around!

Last edited:
C'est tellement arriéré des soldats et des tanks, j'en reviens pas qu'on soit rendu là.
C'est dur de comprendre le monde qui baigne dans ça depuis qu'ils sont nés, j'avais une amie d'échange d'Israel (elle y est retournée y'a 3 semaines), super chill et tout on était souvent ensemble personne ben fun et ouverte d'esprit, mais quand je vois ce qu'elle poste sur facebook ces jours-ci, facepalm et le goût de la un-friend...

C'est ridicule cette appartenance territoriale. Si t'es pas heureux où tu vis, ben tu décrisse au Canada pis tu refais ta vie sans te soucier des bombardements et de gratter 30km de terrain au pays voisin, y'a de la place pour tout le monde chez nous. En même temps j'imagine que le fait qu'ils s’entre-tuent fait qu'ils sont trop occupés pour penser envahir le monde occidental et on a la paix.

So much injustice going on... Meanwhile stupid Harper is blindly supporting Israel.

Meanwhile most of MR is still conservative and federalist...

Last edited:
Warn them really ?
Where do you want them to hide tell me ?
They have no army, no tanks, no F18 or Mirage or any military trained forces, Their Hoses stolen, olive tree fields destroyed, their own water sources stolen and resold to them, persecuted, murdered, they are just as lab rats, they are desperate. If you take a side with the zionistes you take side with terrorism, because zionistes are now taging Isarel as terror state a thug state that have no respect to the international laws.

Tell me how the fuck can israel announce a new colonisation construction projects and sit for peace negociations ?
How peace can be possible when the USA clearly support israel and sit in between as an arbitrator in the peace negociations ?

There is too much injustice in this world, but people are opening their eyes now.

You can not make peace when rockets are raining down on you every day. You can not make peace with Hamas who wants the jews and israelis dead. Tell me something, where is all this funding to palestine really go? What are the hamas members doing with all the money they are receiving apart from spending it on themselves?

Got you, i understand your point now so you hate palestenians based on their religion right? Which religion ? Christianity or Islam ? i guess you refere to muslims they deserve to die they are a second class human being ?

nop. I am an against muslim extremism. And Hamas uses muslim extremism. I'm telling you how can the palestinians speak about human rights and equality when religion avoids them from doing so? I would love to see ALL palestinians have every single human right available. But if they had the chance, would their religion let them have it?

Interesting read

Link

Apparently NSA Documents have been found that Israel is behind ISIS. From the article:

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech.

More and more dirty laundry on Israel everyday.

Tried finding article, all it referred me to is more and more propaganda against israel. Do you have a better link?

wow, hasbara trolls have diappeared..

still laughing over the fact that Evo used a video from Syria to perpertrate Hamas using civilians as human shields.

Let me tell you something no family would ever stand near danger.. think for a second people are being blown left and right.. you really think Hamas can convince palestinians families to to stay around while they fire rockets?

American tax payer dollars have paid for 7 out of the 8 Iron Dome batteries that they have put up.. pretty soon the American public will wake up and realizie their hard working DOLLARS could be used to possibly better their future or invest into their education system. AIPAC is a cancer that needs to be removed and theres only so much time Israel can keep up this systematic torture of a population.

Here's your proof buddy....

Landed on some more interesting tidbits today..

so we're aware that Israel is supporting Jihadists groups such as the ISIS as confirmed by Snowden..

have a read at this:

Was the Netanyahu Government behind the Killings of the Three Israeli Teenagers?
Michel Chossudovsky (CRG) : The pretext for bombing and shelling Gaza was the death of three Israeli teenagers allegedly killed by Hamas. ‘Operation Protective Edge (OPE) directed against Gaza is reminiscent of the infamous 2001 Dagan Plan entitled “Operation Justified Vengeance” in which the deaths of innocent Israeli civilians had been envisaged and foreseen by IDF military planners

“Who killed the three Israeli teenagers?
A mere coincidence? Ironically, the same jihadist group which is reported to have kidnapped and killed the three teenagers is supported by Israel’s IDF out of the occupied Golan Heights.”

http://nsnbc.me/2014/07/14/justified-vengeance-pretext-bombing-gaza/

Hamas has never claimed responsibility (which they USUALLY DO if they did abduct the jewish teenagers) but here's a news report from Israel showing it was another group that is supported by Israel:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jihadist-group-takes-credit-for-teens-kidnapping/

LOL your first link is hilarious. And i'm still waiting on proof from you that Israel is supporting jihadis.

As if animal-like muslims deserve their own country.

It's relevant because Palestinian animals don't deserve anything. All the smart ones left their cages already and all that's left are "people" unfit of doing anything intelligent.

You articulate the Israeli sentiment towards gentiles very well. Unfortunately, I think I know where you get your opinions:

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."
- Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therfore he will be served by animals in human form."
- Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

What I'm yet to see from any of the Israeli supporters is suggestions on how to end the violence. If we can't find a solution in this part of the world where people of different views live together, how will an end to the violence ever come?

Last edited:
You articulate the Israeli sentiment towards gentiles very well. Unfortunately, I think I know where you get your opinions:

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therfore he will be served by animals in human form."

What I'm yet to see from any of the Israeli supporters is suggestions on how to end the violence. If we can't find a solution in this part of the world where people of different views live together, how will an end to the violence ever come?

Hamas could agree to the Arab league proposal then stop starting shit all the time, that'd give stable peace.

Start by getting rid of Hamas, use the money that you are getting on education, infrastructure etc..Try to accept a two state solution and stop dreaming of "from the river to the sea". The average palestinian and israeli wants peace trust me, iv'e been to israel and the west bank and spoke to many israelis and arabs. Many of them agree that hamas isn't doing such a great thing with their so called "resistance". Many arabs and muslims hate hamas and want them annihilated as shown above with videos of egyptians speaking up against them and saying they are sick of their bullshit. At the end of the day at this moment, both sides are losing ESPECIALLY the palestinians at the hands of hamas. I do not want to see another innocent palestinian or israeli die, but if rockets were raining down on you from hamas every SINGLE day, and you have proof that they are shooting from homes, schools and mosques, at one point what would you do to protect your people? Hamas is doing an excellent job at making israel attack back and then cry to the world at how palestinians are dying. Just like something i read somewhere this week, israelis use missiles to protect their civilians while hamas uses civilians to protect their missiles....and i have lots of proof to back that up.

Not one Israeli has died from any missiles since this shit started , meanwhile how many Palestinians died ?

Also how can Hamas not be mixed in with the population ? How long is the Gaza Strip , 24 miles ? They all gonna confine themselves to a school yard somewhere in the corner lol . Gaza is a is like a concentration camp and this is the holocaust number 2

Read my response to Telram, mathematically, what makes you think they are targeting civilians? 1000 + strikes and under 200 casualties..

And i'm surprised you dont think Hamas is atleast 1 part of the problem here, they are horrible for the Palestinian people conflict or no conflict. But in the end i dont think all this posting is about Palestinians and human rights, because no one seems to car about every other conflict in the region, which is much larger.

Because Gaza is so densely populated its almost inevitable to not hit civilians as is shown by the 200 or so killed thus far which in turn means that even though Israel knows that's its impossible to not kill some civilians with these strikes they still do it , therefore it's intentional .

No one would care about Israel and Palestine either if it wasn't so one side and backed by American weapons and money .

You keep bringing up Syria , if u wanna talk about Syria so bad , start another thread and stop trying divert the from the topic at hand

Oh and let play find the Arab
http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/81/biz_06israel_Israels-Richest_land.html

Not one Israeli has died from any missiles since this shit started , meanwhile how many Palestinians died ?

Also how can Hamas not be mixed in with the population ? How long is the Gaza Strip , 24 miles ? They all gonna confine themselves to a school yard somewhere in the corner lol . Gaza is a is like a concentration camp and this is the holocaust number 2

Are you serious? This is the stupidest thing i have ever read. Of course not many israelis died they have the freakin iron dome that is intercepting almost 90% of all rockets. Over 2000 rockets have been fired from gaza to israel if it wasn't for the iron dome it would be a completely different story. Wow i'm dumbfounded from what you just said. You didn't live in israel like i did to have to run every 20 minutes to a bunker not knowing where the missile is going to land hence you have no idea what the situation is about.

Back