This is how Israel warns civilians before bombarding.

Pourquoi? Parce que les musulmans sont pauvres et sans ressources?

Leur vrai faiblesse est qu'ils sont sans réelle unité. C'est la vrai raison pourquoi ils se sont fait dégeler par les Israéliens en 1948, 1967 et 1973...

Ils sont 1.quelques milliards, backés par potentiellement des centaines de milliards de petro-dollars... Viens pas me dire que si ils se mettaient vraiment tous du même bord ils ne pourraient pas dammer le pion à quelques dizaines de millions de juifs dispersés sur la planête, aussi riches soient-ils.

Il y tout simplement pas le même genre de ferveur envers le territoire pour les deux groupes. Les 500millions de Musulmans en Océanie en ont peut-être un plus rien à foutre de la Palestine VS les dizaine de Juifs partout à travers le monde qui virent presque tous éventuellement pro-Israël voir sioniste en vieillissant (en passant, j'invente pas ça...)

Ça reflète aussi un peu à quel point la façon de faire des groupes extrémistes musulmans (Hamas entre autre...) est tout simplement pas supportée par les modérés. Chez les juifs, même s'il y a des groupes dissidents (genre juifs Orthodoxe) minoritaires, la vaste majorités me semble beaucoup plus unis derrière leur idéologie. C'est peut-être dû aux événements traumatisants du passé. Criss, c'est pas juste WW2, ils se sont fait montrer la porte plus d'une fois... En 1290 en Angleterre, en 1420 en Espagne. À un moment donné tu deviens belliqueux.

Mais bon, c'est difficile de parler de ce sujet sans verser dans les grosses généralités et les stéréotypes. Pis ça me gosse.

^ a small chunk is what u meant to say . Either way that's fine , Jews were there before the state of Israel and they have a right to keep being there but so the Palestinians without being caged

^ a small chunk is what u meant to say . Either way that's fine , Jews were there before the state of Israel and they have a right to keep being there but so the Palestinians without being caged

Fuck, when it gets to the point that our elected representatives cannot even talk about the hypocrisy of Jewish colonization in Palestine without feeling the wrath of 99% of the North American media/propaganda machine, seeing their funding cut or whatever other heavy "ban hammer"... I do not see much difference it between this and Muslim extremist freaking about portrait of their imaginary friend.

Palestinians support Hamas because Hamas fights back and they have good reason to fight back . As far as I know , Palestinians didnt move to Palestine or Israel , they were there for generations , kinda like Italians in Italy and Chinese in china . Jews lived there as well for generations .
Now one day it's decided that the land will be called Israel and ruled by Jews , so all these Palestinians who been there for generations will be confined to gaza and the West Bank , which also keeps shrinking. Some Arabs remain in Israel itself but are second class . They of course will out loud say that life if good because god forbid they say its bad .
Now imagine i come to your house , take it over , stuff u in a corner in the basement and u have to ask permission to use the toilet , how would you feel ?

Of course Hamas reason to not accept peace talks and keep fighting , if I were in there shoes , it would be to the death

Indeed , as i said both sides are wrong at this point a bit like the quebecquers Vs Amerindian debate , if not what would be your peace keping solution, let's say if tomorrow you wake up as The pres or PM of Israel , king of Jews ? ?

Indeed , as i said both sides are wrong at this point a bit like the quebecquers Vs Amerindian debate , if not what would be your peace keping solution, let's say if tomorrow you wake up as The pres or PM of Israel , king of Jews ? ?

Stop all forms of embargo, make all form of colonization illegal, disavow the nature of a "Jewish" state... and then get assassinated.

Its funny how Egypt themselves know very clearly how Hamas is using civilians as human shields.

What's happening in the arab countries with mass killings reaching the hundreds of thousands leaves the worlds arabs quiet. But when Israel sends a missile to Gaza all hell breaks loose. Why? You wanna know why? Because JEWS. If Israel was muslim then everybody would be quiet about the attacks. What kind of fuckin nation kills its own people? Arabs. What kind of religion kills its own people? Muslims. Fuckin ridiculous. As I said, even Egypt is sick of bringing in Palestinians at the cost of Hamas. Yet all fingers are pointed at Israel, a country where if I would go out and protest against the government, the most that would happen is me getting spat on. But if I were in Gaza and said the same shit, my balls would be tied to a rope, attached to a motorcycle and dragged along the whole city. LOL at the "knock on roof" method. what kind of duckin country does such a thing? tell me what kind of fukin country does that?? Does Russia warn people they will attack them? Oh let me guess Syria surely does it too

La marde pogne la-bas depuis plus de 2000 ans. Et ca va jamais etre regle.

Israel has existed for about 60 years, when European Jews fled Europe after the holocaust. Israel is an apartheid state (similar to South Africa), with the exception that it also occupies foreign land.

But when Israel sends a missile to Gaza all hell breaks loose. Why? You wanna know why? Because JEWS.

I don't think antisemitism is the reason people are criticizing Israel. For too long, Israel has played the antisemitism card to get a free pass to do what they want and I think the world is getting tired of it.

Israel is loosing the public opinion battle globally, unless they reassess their policies they will continue to loose ground.

Here is a recent discussion from the UK Parliament which is very interesting:

Israel has existed for about 60 years, when European Jews fled Europe after the holocaust. Israel is an apartheid state (similar to South Africa), with the exception that it also occupies foreign land.
Did you actually just say apartheid state? Wait wait wait, then what about all the other countries in the middle east? what about most countries in Africa? Israel is an apartheid state when you could go out in the street and voice your own opinion? Israel is an arab state where women aren't actually treated like a piece of garbage compared to ANY other arab country? Or is it that Israel is an apartheid state where there are arabs who are members of the Israeli parliament?(and who could scream like monkeys without getting shot at). Now, I was in Israel a few times and i could tell you that my buildings concierge was Romanian, the pizza delivery guy was Asian, the guy owning a depanneur was Arab and the taxi driver being Ethiopian. All which had the same if not more equal rights as my Israeli friend. Now please explain to me how Israel is an apartheid state similar to South Africa.

I don't think antisemitism is the reason people are criticizing Israel. For too long, Israel has played the antisemitism card to get a free pass to do what they want and I think the world is getting tired of it.

Israel is loosing the public opinion battle globally, unless they reassess their policies they will continue to loose ground.

Here is a recent discussion from the UK Parliament which is very interesting:

Yes it is. If Israel would be a muslim homeland than there wouldn't be this problem.

Meanwhile in Canada, Liberals eat in the hand of Israël and Conservatives sleep in their same bed telling each other similar tales of imaginary friends... only the NPD is halfheartedly condemning but with Mulclair being a known supporter of that rogue state, you can count on more of your tax money being pumped to fuel this non-sense.

The state of Israel as a country yes but that doesn't mean much in the big scheme of things. The vast majority of states, more or less as we know them today, have been around for about 150 years or less but that doesn't mean we can't refer to Prussians as germans or to the italian city states citizens as italians.

Jews have been fighting and hating arabs (and vice-versa) in that region for a very long time and until one of them fully disappears from the region, there won't be peace. It's just crazy to think that a little shitty piece of land (no offence to jews or arabs from the region) created and continues to create so much conflict.

In 50.000.000.000 years, when the only things left alive on a now carbonized Earth, falling towards the sun will be microbes, in the Middle East, the microbes will be fighting for possession of their "promised" land in the name of their "true" religion.

Back