This is how Israel warns civilians before bombarding.

so sad to see the dead israeli soldiers.. almost all of them are around 19-21 years old? WTF are they doing in combat.. why arent the seniors on the battlefield? cant you see the IDF slaughtering their youngest / brightest talents.. they were supposed to be the future of this country.

meanwhile IDF shitting itself
10410325_700557089980526_6722030719441106286_n.jpg

lol

child-army2.png

Reports began to emerge early this year of deepening Hamas efforts to establish schools to train teenagers as combatants. More details emerged late last week of the latest efforts, which involve training 37,000 teens aged 15-17 in urban warfare:

Last edited:

lol gtfo outta here with your BS.. Hamas has a total of 15,000 armed militia which most governments internationally agree on.. meanwhile your going to say 35,000 are kids alone? Who are you kidding MR Middle East know it all?

Want to get an idea of how racist and disgusting the Israeli society is? Have a look at this:
Screen-Shot-2014-07-31-at-17-52-02.jpg

Two girls with a sign that reads "Hating Arabs is not racism, it’s values." (Photo from The People of Israel Demand Vengeance/Facebook via)

A Jew is a good soul, an Arab is a son of a bitch,"

"I spit on you, you stinking Arabs,"

"From the bottom of my heart, I wish for Arabs to be torched,"

"Arabs may you be paralyzed & die with great suffering!"

take Ayelet Shaked, the Jewish Home party politician and member of the Knesset (Israel's national legislature) who recently called for the murder of Palestinian mothers. “They should follow their sons,” she said. “Nothing would be more just

"HALF OF ALL JEWISH ISRAELI HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS SAID ARAB-ISRAELIS SHOULD NOT RECEIVE THE SAME SET OF RIGHTS AS JEWS."

Screen-Shot-2014-07-31-at-17-49-04.jpg

says vengenace on his chest

Btz1nmiCAAAKER6.png

BsLUtMNCIAEfFBp.jpg:large

#ZionStandUp for Israeli @maylevi1203: "Death to these fucking Arabs" http://twitter.com/maylevi1203/status/487178189618159618

BsLVHOqCYAALhp2.jpg

#ZionStandUp for Israeli @OrelPery: "I wish a painful death to Arabs" http://twitter.com/OrelPery/status/487105475855392768

BsLXVl8CQAAQ_bf.jpg:small

#ZionStandUp for Israeli @amit_ezra_new: "In the end there will be no more Arabs, God willing" http://twitter.com/Amit_Ezra_New/status/487183273848606720

BsLXr3ACQAEEAJe.jpg

#ZionStandUp for Israeli @noypausner: "I spit on you, you stinking Arabs" https://twitter.com/noypauzner/status/487181254303830016

BsLZJg6CYAAbZXG.jpg

#ZionStandUp for Israeli @dekelderi9: "We wage war so this will be our land without any Arabs" http://twitter.com/dekelderi9/status/487168028828643328

BsLaZ3kCcAAp2WK.jpg

#ZionStandUp for Israeli @almasulin82: "Hating Arabs isn't racism it's a commandment from God" http://twitter.com/almasulin82/status/487145220086042

BsLb0kdCMAEOF0Y.jpg

#ZionStandUp for Israeli @shira_agiv: "Arabs may you be paralyzed & die with great suffering!" http://twitter.com/Shira_agiv/status/487111810701484033

BsLcbvdCUAAy6wE.jpg:large

#ZionStandUp for Israeli @Zohar_siso1: "Stinking Arabs, may you die, Amen" https://twitter.com/Zohar_siso1/status/487102207393685504

#ZionStandUp for Israeli @yarden_meir: "Kill them already, Arabs are whores" https://twitter.com/yarden_meir/status/487100884543750144
(says the whore herself.. just after sucking dome d**k :))

More on this disgusting behavior on vice:
http://www.vice.com/read/israeli-racism-gaza-kleinfeld-511?utm_source=vicetwitterus

https://storify.com/davidsheen/israeli-army-the-next-generation

lol gtfo outta here with your BS.. Hamas has a total of 15,000 armed militia which most governments internationally agree on.. meanwhile your going to say 35,000 are kids alone? Who are you kidding MR Middle East know it all?

Want to get an idea of how racist and disgusting the Israeli society is? Have a look at this:
Screen-Shot-2014-07-31-at-17-52-02.jpg

Two girls with a sign that reads "Hating Arabs is not racism, it’s values." (Photo from The People of Israel Demand Vengeance/Facebook via)

A Jew is a good soul, an Arab is a son of a bitch,"

"I spit on you, you stinking Arabs,"

"From the bottom of my heart, I wish for Arabs to be torched,"

"Arabs may you be paralyzed & die with great suffering!"

Hamas started out with 15,000 in 2007, that's 7 years ago in 2009 it was estimated at 30,000... 5 years ago...

However, most estimates of the manpower of Hamas' military wing, the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, lists the force's manpower in the tens of thousands with somewhere between 10,000 and 20,000 soldiers. In 2009, the International Crisis Group estimated that the Qassam Brigades had 7,000 to 10,000 full-time members with a reserve of 20,000 soldiers.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/hamas-armed-wing-in-tens-of-thousands-2014-7#ixzz39B9DHAjJ

http://www.businessinsider.com/hamas-armed-wing-in-tens-of-thousands-2014-7

I find it fascinating that none of these twitter accounts you posted pictures from exist except 2 lol

Every country has idiots, Israel is no exception, i've seen plenty of canadian girls on facebook calling for the death of jews, even in montreal.

Does it surprise you that racism and hatred is present in a country with so much conflict. The difference between them and other middle eastern countries, is that they do something about it. In reality Israeli Arabs have the same rights as Israeli Jews.

Equal rights for women was a great start. Something present in Israel since 1948, but to this day still not present in Palestine, or any arab country other than Lebanon

Last edited:
right.. every concrete evidence photo to you is suspect unless its the IDFSpokesman twitter handle? Man, I must admit.. you have some crazy selective vision.

meanwhile lets look at all the Hamas milita Israel has killed

Bt9bnmGCEAEu1Xi.jpg

Bt9EGbYCEAAiAz6.jpg

Bt87p_uCYAAKi81.jpg:large

Bt89IbSCQAAokfW.jpg

Bt9IJOXCMAMV-wq.jpg

This beautiful baby had no one to burry him, #israel has killed his entire family; till this young man volunteered

Bt4g0duCYAIyoyY.jpg

Bt0ohAbCYAATGtr.jpg

Bt0Nr21CcAAvZLa.jpg

Bt-lszJCEAAvvkm.jpg

Bt-0765CMAETrH2.jpg

Bt-cGJKCMAAFyEW.jpg

No more places in morgues in #Gaza
bodies r moved to vegetables&dairy fridges
Death said enf to DEATH

Last edited:
Actually that's not what i said.. Every army has idiots, but there's a limit to stupidity. Your stupidity i dont know, but do you really think that post was legit? really?

Also the Israel Army has plenty of Muslims in it, just like the Canadian army, i know Canadian Soldiers that despise Muslims, every army has someone who discriminates against someone.

I've schooled you on history so many times i'm not going to repeat myself again. If you wish i could post the links to every argument you lost, so you can go over it and maybe take some notes this time so you don't forget.

And i wouldn't be surprised if you did shoot rockets someday, ISIS has been going through Canada trying to find recruits, you wouldn't happen to be one would you?

And what is there to defend exactly? There are border guards on the american Canadian border who would say the same thing.. In fact i know CBSA who would say the same thing as these guys in the opening video in our very own Montreal Trudeau airport. Like they said, they are there to punish people who come to make "trouble" for the country. Convenient that these soldiers let people follow them around with a camera, un interupted while they stop Palestinians who speak Perfect English.. You know how rare that is in the west bank lol? That doesn't seem odd to you?

In any case, border inspection are common place in an area where people try to smuggle explosives through every week. There was atleast one suicide bomber caught every month this year alone. So clearly it works.

Oh boy... Like i told you many times and like i said above, i schooled you before regarding this, if need be ill just provide you with links so you can learn from arguments you lost..

Gaza was part of Egypt from 1947 until 1967... they OCCUPIED IT. The west bank was part of Jordan during the same period, they occupied it .

Israel went into Gaza because because they have cross border tunnels intended for attacks, smuggling and kidnapping, they went in because Hamas fires atleast 2 rockets, every day and 9 out of 10 times it doesnt even make it into the news.

Watch Al Aqsa TV.. You're being brainwashed unless you can explain this to me.. On English broadcasting networks Hamas denied responsibility, on al aqsa television and arabic channels, they proudly BRAGGED about it.

They're taking advantage of western apologists like you.

Watch Al Jazeera in English, then watch it in Arabic, it's like two completely different networks. In Arabic they call for Jihad constantly, in english they attempt to imitate western channels to brain wash people like you. I bet you've never tried this though.. Have you?

below is a comparison between the two, to show you exactly how you've been brainwashed..

I suppose you speak Arabic ? I don't but I'm gonna get to the bottom of this real quick

People defending the jews here are obviously jews. They want to save their small parcel of land to have some kind of identity, a created and stolen country most of them have never visited anyway, they're like the wannabe italians from st-leonard.

People defending the jews here are obviously jews. They want to save their small parcel of land to have some kind of identity, a created and stolen country most of them have never visited anyway, they're like the wannabe italians from st-leonard.

They are maniacs. Most Israeli Jews are racists, they don't see you or I as equals. They are chosen by God and we are trash they think they walk on. Their country is led by a man who wants to kill all Arabs and the public supports him. Why you ask? Because a Jew is a human, non-jew not so much.

Lol I'm dying for evos defence of this video . We are people and they are animals ,let the world see , I don't care what they think .

That answered my question from yesterday about idiots in the Idf . Evo gonna say that it's just that a few idiots . You get this feeling that it happens a lot more often then were led to believe .

Aj , shooting rockets is retarded , they don't even hit anything . If I were in the Palestinians shoes it would be guerrilla carnage everywhere

That's what the tunnels are for. Hopefully more IDF terrorists die like the ones

There's plenty more evidence of their cowardice. They are bunch of donkeys. They are scared shitless.

That's what the tunnels are for. Hopefully more IDF terrorists die like the ones.

There's plenty more evidence of their cowardice. They are bunch of donkeys. They are scared shitless.

enough with the horrrible pictures and vids, we're all aware of the effect that bombs can do to humans

crazy how i got in here was sure to see dumb posts by you when i saw it got to 22 pages, , conseil d'usagé d'internet , make your own opinion on things in life, stop just taking the same opinion as your surroundings ,this makes blind followers like you very predictable we can see your answers a gaza away.
Once again not taking any position on this debate since both sides are wrong IMO, before you reply to my post with pictrures of random middle eastern dead babies

LOL i bet if all of you had the choice to live in any arab country or israel, you guys would run like 5 year old girls to israel cuz u know that at least in israel they support gay rights for u guys

You are right guys! Israel are the terrorists! Now lets wear a suicide vest and blow ourselves up in front of the soldiers! We all know what is waiting for us up there!! Resistance baby

LOL i bet if all of you had the choice to live in any arab country or israel, you guys would run like 5 year old girls to israel cuz u know that at least in israel they support gay rights for u guys

You make quite a compelling argument... you sound very mature... much gratz.

I suppose you speak Arabic ? I don't but I'm gonna get to the bottom of this real quick

Oh? So now your going to get to the bottom of this really quick? Only now? You've been talking as if your an expert for years, pretending to know what's going on, but only NOW, will you actually attempt to watch local tv from the region.. LOL

I've been watching local middle eastern tv for over a decade, I don't speak Arabic but I understand it, in any case, there are many translations online that are very accurate.

You'll see exactly how people in these countries are brainwashed, and how in turn, you are being manipulated and brainwashed all the way across the world. Remember, most of them don't have access to the websites you do as they are blocked. But that doesn't matter, these people know how lazy and sympathetic westerners are, so they get away with it even though all the evidence of this bullshit is readily available. And you are a prime example.

In any case, it's good to know that after years of pretending to know what's going on your finally going pull your head out of your ass and take a look...

Back