Why do people own a Lincoln navigator V8 / Escalade V8 / Suburban V8 / Yukon V8?

Ayashifx55

I always wondered why people own one of these huge ass trucks that drinks 20L/100km and drives alone most of the time? Especially those suburban XL or yukon XL. Is it really that fun putting 200$ gas a week for just driving around the city?

I always wondered why people own one of these huge ass trucks that drinks 20L/100km and drives alone most of the time? Especially those suburban XL or yukon XL. Is it really that fun putting 200$ gas a week for just driving around the city?

penis size ...

yes of course theres some idiots that do that, but due to the
4.0L rule,
Coke prices = Gas prices

they get more scarse,
But people with big trucks usually have a reason to nowadays,

Towing once in a while
3 kids and more , and deceided, i'm too good for a minivan
require 5 passenger and some space (removal of 3rd row)
etc....

and for the rest
Stop hating, whoever does that gives tons of money to la Saaq indirectly ... if they can afford it .. good for them

Premierement ca consomme pas plus que la pluspart des SUV V6/V8 comme les Pathfinder, Cherokee, Explorer, etc.
Deuxiemement c'est pour la pluspart du temps des véhicules fiables coutant pas trop chere dans le used pour le confort et l'espace qu'il y a dedans.
Ca peut déménager une maison...

Ceux que je connais qui en ont tire des bateaux/roulottes avec ca et ont 2-3-4 enfants.

same goes for people with sports car..... why would you need a 450-500hp+ car if you drive in the city? it's taste!

Yukon Suburban...mmmm Je m en fous des stereotypes de ces trucks. Je les ADORES...Calisse que c est beau confortable pratique fort fiable relativement abordable durable...

You probably don't say the same thing about blazer 4.3l, ranger 4.0L, cherokee/TJ 4.0L, ford aerostar 4.0L and all the V6 that drink like a V10, all of those drinks more than the 5.3L...

Nowadays gm's v8 dont drink that much more than other competitors, and are really afordable in the used car market

ta question revient a la meme chose que de dire : pourquoi des gens achete des moto sport/ des voiture sport quand la limite est 100km/h

Suburbans were cool until the '00 model.
Now they're just the same old suv as any other company - albeit they offer more space.

Does anybody even contend with a full size 'burban these days?

Parce-que c'est confo en tbk avec les trails qu'on a comme route ;

Parce-que c'est encore a frame alors on peut piné 8000lbs sans problème ;

Parce-que no AWD (a part le escalade), 4WD avec transfer case ;

Parce-que ça brise pas un gros truck.

On est pu en 1998, le monde qui ont des SUV full-size ont une raison.

Premierement ca consomme pas plus que la pluspart des SUV V6/V8 comme les Pathfinder, Cherokee, Explorer, etc.
Deuxiemement c'est pour la pluspart du temps des véhicules fiables coutant pas trop chere dans le used pour le confort et l'espace qu'il y a dedans.
Ca peut déménager une maison...

Ceux que je connais qui en ont tire des bateaux/roulottes avec ca et ont 2-3-4 enfants.

X100000....

Bonne réponse! ;-)

Un truck v8 plus économique que d'autres, prenez FLEXFUEL.

because they can afford it, as simple as that.

If I'd have enough cash for a big ass boat, I'd own one also, to tow it, since I wouldn't want a pick-up but there would obviously be times I'd drive it, alone, in the city since it would be ridiculous to buy a different car for each activity.

Yukon Denali for me thanks.

You probably don't say the same thing about blazer 4.3l, ranger 4.0L, cherokee/TJ 4.0L, ford aerostar 4.0L and all the V6 that drink like a V10, all of those drinks more than the 5.3L...

I can confirm that the 4.3 is a pig. If I were to swap a 5.3 in, I would get more power and better fuel economy... All in a lighter chassis than what the motor was used in. When the 4.3 get tired (and if I still have the truck), which probably won't be for a while since I have less than 120,000kms, I want to do that swap.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

i have a friend with a late tahoe,
not that bad on gas + the variable displacement does a good job if you do long highway trips

MW-BX139_pfcoca_20140320155154_MG.jpg

Back