Video Bugatti Veyron Delivery

Who buys a Veyron to hit the top speed?

Oh thats right, nobody. Think you need your own private salt flat to hit it too.

It's all about bragging.

Sur une autre note: Bugatti qui cautionne cet horrible paint job, meanwhile, Ferrari qui envoie une lettre d'avocats à Deadmau5 pour remettre sa "Purrari" à l'état stock.

MR is so full of haters if i had that much money to buy the car i want i would be so fucking exited what ever the car is.
MR is a car enthusiast forum and yall are like '' it sucks '' ''agera r is faster getrekt'' ''hideous paintjob''
MR is loaded with people who cant even afford the KEY to this car lol

I personnaly think this car is beautiful and fuck yes itll break necks everywhere it goes even if theres some matante complaining about it online.

i know that the Veyron might be overrated and that this and that car is faster / nicer, its still a Veyron. its not just about owning the actual car its the social status that come with it ( instant baller )

sorry for the frenglish

Ok donc selon ta logique, si on a pas les moyens de s'acheter quelque chose on doit absolument être en admiration et on a pas le droit de donner son opinion selon ses goûts ?

Ok donc selon ta logique, si on a pas les moyens de s'acheter quelque chose on doit absolument être en admiration et on a pas le droit de donner son opinion selon ses goûts ?

non car t'aura jamais les moyens de te le payer donc au lieu de tout critiquer sur internet travaille plus dure et tu pourras t'acheter une voiture de ton goût que les gens plus pauvres et trop lache pour performer dans la vie pourront hate

ah et lache les steroids et investie ton argent, tes complexes de jeune fille qui n'accepte pas sont type de morphologie original s'envoleront avec beaucoup d'argent dans tes poches

Tu vas tu pleurer ?
Quand même drôle de me faire juger sur le net par un ticoune qui pense connaître ma vie et ma situation financière lol

Entk ce que je retiens c'est que tout ce qui est trop cher pour moi, je dois absolument aimer ça lol, belle logique de sans-dessein...

that thing looks wild. As for modding a bug, i prefer BC version of Vitesse and his PurBlanc.

Not digging the color combo, but its flashy perfect for downtown somewhere, youll get A+ pussy even if you look like KlerplunK

VW is still not done with deliveries. This must be the longest limited production vehicle delivery time in all of history. Some analysts calculated that VW lost over $6M for every car sold (taking into account the development costs). This number remains to be verified since VW does not release numbers for the Veyron.

For the next gen they should use the MQB platform.

Here's an explanation about the paint everyone is complaining about!

Founder Ettore Bugatti enjoyed introducing new materials into his luxury vehicles. The brand has carried on that passion through their work with German Porcelain professionals Königliche Porzellan-Manufatur Berlin (KPM), among others. The merging of minds led to a Bugatti that is literally a porcelain doll. She has handcrafted porcelain touches in all the right places and a bedazzling exterior that announces her presence. In the end, there are now two and there could be more in the future.

The red car is basically a second version of the "L'Or Blanc" limited edition Bugatti Veyron.

bugatti-veyron-lor-blanc-grand-sport_100354854_l.jpg

(Now don't get me wrong i'm not saying I like the color scheme or would buy it if i had the means to buy a Veyron, but I like the history and concept behind it)

Oh thats right, nobody. Think you need your own private salt flat to hit it too.

It's such a pain. Ever time I order a veyron I have to unwrap the Damn thing and go to the volkwagen test track to get a good pull at top speed. Then some hater slashes my 20 000 tires.*blah*

Back