Another Stolen STI in west iland .

SRB-TEAM

guys , who have a tuned wrx or sti in west iland , you better to watch your cars now . i m sure its same group of ppl who did again .
2 month ago my friend sti been stolen on gouin . Now its another sti in ile bizzard .

10645230_339223869588472_2881375487795370622_n.jpg

10614313_339223879588471_7661422261970414727_n.jpg

i m sure , its same ppl . hope this time , they not gonna run away . specially , if its was on ile bizzard , they might have a chance to stop them . there is 1 exit from this iland .

What were the circumstances / where was the car stolen from...the guy's garage or his driveway in Ile Bizard? I ask this because here we see the vehicle photographed in a residential neighbourhood showing license plate and surroundings. If someone was able to look up his address or recognizes the area, that could have given the thief(ves) a head start.

Le subie fest est un buffet pour les voleurs... Il l'a suivit jusqu'à chez lui.

THIS. about time someone point it out.

if he went to subie fest and his car got stolen the same night there is like 80% chances he got followed

sadly the car might already be chopped and the full sti swap got sold to some wrx guy

Really unfortunate about the theft.

But where were these guys when my fully insured STI was for sale for 12 months?!?!

français crisssstre.

t'as juste à suivre les towings, c'est clair que d'ici une semaine ou deux elle va finir dessus #ringland #subaPOW

français crisssstre.

t'as juste à suivre les towings, c'est clair que d'ici une semaine ou deux elle va finir dessus #ringland #subaPOW

Pourtant au bruit que ca fait une STI tunee on devrait pouvoir l'entendre arriver a quasiment 1km. Il y'en a une noire dans mon coin de l'Ile Perrot (belle voiture d'ailleurs) pis je le sais un bon 45 secondes avant qu'il passe devant la maison qu'il s'en vient.

Good luck pour la trouver. Ca me ferait chier moi aussi...

français crisssstre.

C'est pas bein compliquer lire ca en Anglais man, je vois pas le probleme.

Another +1 for Subifest thieves. As sad as it is to say, you should never go straight home after a meet.

Les français veux que tout le monde parle français MAIS y peux pas faire l'effort pour essayer de apprendre/comprendre/parler/lire l'anglais. Tellement drôle.

AND luckily I never go straight home from meets. Although it seems to be the older models that get stolen. Any 2008+ years been stolen?

Les français veux que tout le monde parle français MAIS y peux pas faire l'effort pour essayer de apprendre/comprendre/parler/lire l'anglais. Tellement drôle.

AND luckily I never go straight home from meets. Although it seems to be the older models that get stolen. Any 2008+ years been stolen?

And when a frenchie try to write something in english and makes 2-3 faults, he gets bash by the anglo's.

Yup, true story.

Back