Décapotable 4 places budget 6-7K

I'm not a fan of the C70. I had one for a while and the chassis flexes too much. You'll drive it and feel the chassis flexing. All kinds of loose.

If you want an easy to raise/drop soft top you need a Sebring.

If you want a harder to raise/drop soft top you can go the way of Jeep/Sidekick but Sidekicks are rarer in good condition, Jeep will be a better option right now.

Sebring have a Mitsubishi V6 in there so they're pretty reliable but they will have rust at your budget level.

About the Sidekick, to be brutally honest, I barely touched it again this summer, I've only put about 500kms in the last two years and it's sitting in my driveway with the soft top down the rest of the time and it's probably heading back to storage some time in late October early November depending of where/when I can find it a space now that I've lost the spot I'd been storing it in the last 10 years.

C'est plate que les Pontiac G6 convertibles sont un peu au dessus de ton budget, sinon c'est bien comme voiture.

BMW e30?

modelpicture.php

I hate FWD, but for some reason I hate FWD convertibles even more. I've always loved the E30 convertible and that 240 that sgsr20 posted is awesome. A nearly stock convertible 240 in good shape...you don't see those much anymore. Me likey. Foxbody Mustang 5.0 also maybe.

Please don't get a Sebring, unless you're 50+ or have a vagina.

http://www.lespac.com/lachute/vehic...wUzI5NjA3MDcxUzMwMTMxODE4JmQ9MA&requester=SCH

Amène tes amies de filles magasiner au centre Laval. Yessss quality tiiiime

Y'a l'air clean mais je comprendrai jamais pourquoi les gens plient pas le soft top comme du monde pis ils l'enlevent. Ca prend un gros 30 secondes a plier/descendre.

Calisse, je pense que j'irais a pied.

Y'a l'air clean mais je comprendrai jamais pourquoi les gens plient pas le soft top comme du monde pis ils l'enlevent. Ca prend un gros 30 secondes a plier/descendre.

Calisse, je pense que j'irais a pied.

Pour la cavy I used to want one SO BAD when I was a kid. There were a couple of neighbors who had this car. I used to DIG the square centered wheels. Je me faisais garder tout jeune chez des gens et le fils a eu un Cavy v6 rouge z24 plus arrondi que ca et je capotais quand il me faisait faire des tours... Il avait eu la cavalier apres s etre fait volé 2 CRX.

Pour la cavy I used to want one SO BAD when I was a kid. There were a couple of neighbors who had this car. I used to DIG the square centered wheels. Je me faisais garder tout jeune chez des gens et le fils a eu un Cavy v6 rouge z24 plus arrondi que ca et je capotais quand il me faisait faire des tours... Il avait eu la cavalier apres s etre fait volé 2 CRX.

Tres bon systeme antivol ca.

Wow beaucoup de bonnes suggestions. Je vais faire quelques recherches sur des modèles que je connais moins (genre Volvo).

If you want an easy to raise/drop soft top you need a Sebring.

If you want a harder to raise/drop soft top you can go the way of Jeep/Sidekick but Sidekicks are rarer in good condition, Jeep will be a better option right now.

Sebring have a Mitsubishi V6 in there so they're pretty reliable but they will have rust at your budget level.

About the Sidekick, to be brutally honest, I barely touched it again this summer, I've only put about 500kms in the last two years and it's sitting in my driveway with the soft top down the rest of the time and it's probably heading back to storage some time in late October early November depending of where/when I can find it a space now that I've lost the spot I'd been storing it in the last 10 years.

C'est plate que les Pontiac G6 convertibles sont un peu au dessus de ton budget, sinon c'est bien comme voiture.

Pontiac G6, j'ai cherché un peu mais sont encore un peu cher malheureusement, mais j'aime bien le size.

Back