The Would you hit it? Thread

J'aime pas sa les plotes au raisins , je t'ai laisse ! N'empeche que je la trouve belle quand meme ! Pas mon genre non plus !

J'aime pas sa les plotes au raisins , je t'ai laisse ! N'empeche que je la trouve belle quand meme ! Pas mon genre non plus !
Je ne comprends pas...tu la trouves belle mais tu ne veux pas la baiser? Lol
Et si on assume qu'elle n'a pas de MTS et que c pas une pute?

^^ celle ta posté c'est l'édition limited 1000e anniversary, avec trait faciaux de blanche. Ta plus de chance de tourner la roue de fortune sa poud que d'en pogne une.

LMFAO! :run:

tumblr_ndhmmkNLKg1r539hzo1_500.gif

It's a DENIED.wav for me...

She's black and some people are racists

I'm black and would NEVER bang a black chick.....not happening for me unless she looks like alliyah or some shit. but the fake hair, the attitude, all that " im G shit " nope bitch could drink bleach for all I care...

I'm black and would NEVER bang a black chick.....not happening for me unless she looks like alliyah or some shit. but the fake hair, the attitude, all that " im G shit " nope bitch could drink bleach for all I care...

This right there is the most determining factor when a girl is on the edge of the attractive spectrum right between doable and not. I'd do a "4-5" with the right attitude. But I'd say no to a "6-7" even she was as described in this quote.

Back