The Would you hit it? Thread

tumblr_mqvgukz4Y31s6p91ho1_500.jpg

Come on now lol

I think its a trap

Emma Watson is proof that there is a God. I'd walk through Death Valley in summer in a ski suit with a Lego in my shoes and Bear Grylls urine as water juste to have a nice seafood dinner over Skype on a dial-up internet connection with the last persone who heard her voice.

And I'm not even into brunettes.

Angelina Jolie? Hell no. Too old. She looks like a man with fake lips.

Michelle Lewin - wood smash with the force of 10 000 Broody

Come on now lol

I'll leave her to you.

Emma Watson is proof that there is a God. I'd walk through Death Valley in summer in a ski suit with a Lego in my shoes and Bear Grylls urine as water juste to have a nice seafood dinner over Skype with a dial-up internet connection with the last persone who heard her voice.

And I'm not even into brunettes.

Angelina Jolie? Hell no. Too old. She looks like a man with fake lips.

Michelle Lewin - wood smash with the force of 10 000 Broody

I'll leave her to you.

angelina doesnt count I just wanted to post Emma. lol put hte pic with both of them so mehh.,....

anyways one last one ...

iQ74EfCZlRVWR.gif

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Some people don't get the point of the thread... you post borderline potential fucks but not 100% guaranteed fucks like emma watson -.-

Some people don't get the point of the thread... you post borderline potential fucks but not 100% guaranteed fucks like emma watson -.-

je suis sur qu'un grand fan de Harry Potters refuserait de fourrer Watson par respect pour Hermione ....

Back