Liberty Walk Aventador LP720-4 with Armytrix Exhaust

Honestly , if i could i would take take car instantly . No matter the color or bags or wing or coffee stain on the seat . I would take it if it had a torn seat or even if it were keyed from back to front or a broken windshield and even if it were on steelies.

If i had the money , its not what I would do with it but considering i don't and pretty much every one that responded in this thread doesn't either , the car is good enough ...

Honestly , if i could i would take take car instantly . No matter the color or bags or wing or coffee stain on the seat . I would take it if it had a torn seat or even if it were keyed from back to front or a broken windshield and even if it were on steelies.

If i had the money , its not what I would do with it but considering i don't and pretty much every one that responded in this thread doesn't either , the car is good enough ...

wut de fuq? My brain melted trying to read this. BTW anybody would be a nut sack for not "taking" this car. Spending close to a Mill to make it look like this is debatable.

La culture bosozoku que ce soie cars ou trucks c'est essentiellement rever ton char/bike a l'infini.

Les japs font des choses pire que ca a des lambos, principalent parce qu'ils ont pas acces a MR pour avoir les guidelines du bon gout absolut.

I dont like what they've done with the car. An aventador OEM is a fucking masterpeice, dont overdo it, its already perfect.

Dont like the color
Dont like the spoiler
Dont like the wheels
Dont like the rivets
Elbow too pointy.

Back