Confess here

Mauvaise décision de pas avoir pris les moyens pour fourrer oui.

Je confesse qu'elle se trouve parmi les filles de cette page celle que j'ai embrassée.
https://bnpress.wordpress.com/2010/...a-7ª-edicao-do-centro-europeu-fashion-design/

img_5573_zps88b5a2cd.jpg
?

je vais pour le Air Force en entretien d'aeronerf... pas infantry
pis ya pas ailleur que je peux etudier et etre payer en meme temps

en parlant de mauvaise decision.... en as tu plotter les breziliennes pis tu veux confesser?
question serieuse
Tant mieux :D, l infantry sa vaut pas grand chose... Le future est pas dans ce genre de soldat la.

2 questions vu que j'ai jamais fourrer au japon
1 ton penis disparait t'il derriere des minuscules tuiles de plancher pour vrai ?
2 quand tu fourres la japonaise est ce qu'elle crie moui moui mousadddaodddii kni kni kni naaouuunnnn yuuupooii pendant 20 minutes non stop ??

Quand tu franchie les douanes japonaises, ya soudainement des mosaiques qui apparait sur ton penis. Pendant tout le voyage cest impossible de savoir vraiment ce que ta dans les mains.
Pis non, y sont pas toute dememe. Yen a que oui par contre mais, pour ma part, cest rare.
On dirait cest comme une trend que les filles se sont dit. Yen a qui commence dememe pis apres une couple de coup y rale comme toute les autres.

Came across a girl on my facebook whom I used to have a crush on in high school like 30 years ago and she turned me down then.

I find this post from her:

...Désolée à tous ceux qui m'ont encouragée et aidée il y a 3 ans à perdre ce poids superflu. J'en suis gênée, humiliée, triste, fâchée. Beaucoup, trop de changements (séparation, retour au travail, congédiement louche, nouveau travail, nouvelle relation, 3 déménagements, adaptation à la famille recomposée) dans ma vie m'ont ramenée à de vieilles habitudes...

She then goes on with some blabla about her life, friends, work, etc.

And it brings me enormous satisfaction to know that she's struggling with her life.

Which is weird because I never hated her, she turned me down way back when I was being bullied as a 13-14yr old kid, just months before I started reeling myself in and putting a stop to it, then becoming even popular enough to eventually date (and marry) a notoriously popular girl from my school, a girl who's made me happy along the last 25+ years and that I would'nt trade for all the money in the world.

Still, it brings me some level of comfort to know that on the one hand, the girl from facebook could've been with me.

Also: I'm tempted to post the comment "grosse cochonne" directly on her wall...

That would be mean wouldn't it?

In the last week I've spent over 200$ on supreme gas between all my cars. I am literately murdering my gas pedal and I have 0 regrets. V8 + sport exhaust + "cheap" supreme octane = one happy mofo :bigup:

In the last week I've spent over 200$ on supreme gas between all my cars. I am literately murdering my gas pedal and I have 0 regrets. V8 + sport exhaust + "cheap" supreme octane = one happy mofo :bigup:

Audi S4 v8 tu es pas premier qui me dit c est dure sur le GAZ

il va boire anyway aussi bien de l ouvrire.

it would show you never got on with your life LG and are still bitter. I wouldn't do it.

but i'm not bitter, I think it's more of a sense of a-ha! You know like a school reunion where eveyone tries to show they can piss further than anyone else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^^comme quelqu'un a dit précédemment je ne m'aventurerais pas là. De toute façon, le monde savent que c'est toi des deux qui pisse le plus loin . C'est toi qui a le penis.

I cant for the life of me get to understand why white people listen to like HARDCORE gangster rap..... like stuck up italian kids and girls with trap music blasting and rapping out all the N words and shit LOL

again Im black......I'm NOT even comfortable listening to all this chief feek, about a week ago....bout dat life.......Like wtf I cant do it. I cant.

but i'm not bitter, I think it's more of a sense of a-ha! You know like a school reunion where eveyone tries to show they can piss further than anyone else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You should thank her for rejecting you. You might of never being with your wife right now.

On an other note, you should write on her wall "...would of never happened if you didn't turn me down, mofo!"

Back