Confess here

Avant de commencer à écouter du Black/Death Metal (en 1997), 2ans auparavant j'avais arrêté d'écouter du dance (Eurodance, Eurobeat, etc) pour écouter exclusivement de l'alternatif et de l'industriel. Donc, j'ai déjà été "fan" de MC Mario. lol

du beat electronique pour du blast beat de drum :)

Well while cooking tonight with my gf, we decide to make a couple different dishes. Keep in mind she's Indian... I come home a little late and get right on helping her out with cooking. Usually I'm the reliable sous chef and will take on any task... SO here I am doing my task at hand chopping peppers and tossing it into the sauce pan. I go to the bathroom, take a pee, wash my hands and go back to my chopping duties. My gf looks at me and says did you wash your hand? I'm like always! Shes like, no you idiot after you chopped those habanero peppers? My heart stops after I soon realized I chopped THOSE kind of peppers and touched my wee wee. Literally a minute later the head of my dick and my balls for whatever reason erupt in flames. The pain is so bad I think I would rather get them punched then kicked in the sack. Now here I am on MR venting my keep dark confession and researching how to get rid of this awful pain.

Well while cooking tonight with my gf, we decide to make a couple different dishes. Keep in mind she's Indian... I come home a little late and get right on helping her out with cooking. Usually I'm the reliable sous chef and will take on any task... SO here I am doing my task at hand chopping peppers and tossing it into the sauce pan. I go to the bathroom, take a pee, wash my hands and go back to my chopping duties. My gf looks at me and says did you wash your hand? I'm like always! Shes like, no you idiot after you chopped those habanero peppers? My heart stops after I soon realized I chopped THOSE kind of peppers and touched my wee wee. Literally a minute later the head of my dick and my balls for whatever reason erupt in flames. The pain is so bad I think I would rather get them punched then kicked in the sack. Now here I am on MR venting my keep dark confession and researching how to get rid of this awful pain.

I loled, that's some newbie shit right there.

Met de la pâte a dent. La sensation de froid va enlever le brûlement.

confess...

After growing up watching so much Initial D and playing it...

I have 5 gigs of Super Eurobeat on my itunes....
Have taken Japanese courses to one day move there and teach english or kyokushin at a local dojo....

and visualize myself drifting a touge with others while listening to tracks like this...

dont judge.... Lots of you like super euro too lol

how the flying f do you know that lol sa ta deja arriver ???

story please. in for the lulz

T’essayeras ça avec une ptite la prochaine fois. Pate a dent/IcyHot comme lube. Le chaud/froid ça les fait capoter.

Y disent de manger du pain pour enlever la sensation de brulure dans ma bouche. Pate a dents plus graine dans le pain?

Y'a tu une différence entre pain tranché/pain crouté? pain blanc/pain brun?

Y faut que Rat^3 essaye ça. Rat^3 GTFIH!

Pourquoi pas un mash up des 2genres :)

... j'écoute encore du Eurodance de temps en temps pour me remémorer le vieux temps. :)

Ultra Vomit... wow ca fait longtemps ca! Captain Igloo!

confess...

After growing up watching so much Initial D and playing it...

I have 5 gigs of Super Eurobeat on my itunes....
Have taken Japanese courses to one day move there and teach english or kyokushin at a local dojo....

and visualize myself drifting a touge with others while listening to tracks like this...

dont judge.... Lots of you like super euro too lol

I got them eurobeats too just incase I feel like delivering some tofu going down mount Akina :D Me and a few MR members sometimes put them on while driving even together (no homo because our balls don't touch) oh.... and we do sing along

I liked One Tree Hill series. when it ended, I was sad as f***. any series that end after all these years I'm kinda pissed.

Back