Confess here

Secrètement je rêve de vendre ma maison et 80% de mes cossin, m'acheter un TBNK de gros RV avec le huge ass trailer de la même couleur, prendre le poste a ma job qui paye 30% moin et de travailler juste l'été et de Cruise America avec mon setup de ti vieu toute l'hiver.
Yolo mode.
Pi j'ai juste 28ans

I cried at the end of lord of the rings......and Harry Potter........ok and titanic.....

I also was a male dancer for like 4 weeks.

another confession....I'm a grown man and want a cat so bad....

this is her...

2959_savannah_cat.jpg

another confession....I'm a grown man and want a cat so bad....

this is her...

2959_savannah_cat.jpg

You don't want that cat. a client of mine got 2. The first one commited suicide, so he ordered his brother. Learn from the previous mistake (not to let the patio door open from the 10th floor balcony).

You can't train the cat to use a literbox. My friend had carpets all over, the only thing he was able to do is put papers where the cat goes the most. You can imagine the smell in the condo.

The Serval is not fully domesticable. It won't recognise a "master" like cats do. He will be defensive over any strangers and unpredictable towards anyone even the owner, but the worst is that he can hurt you real bad.

The cat DID purr and cuddle with me and I peted him a little but I was instructed to let the cat decide first and it took a while.

hein!? lol

Male dancers are making money only with guys and only in the private sections. If you are hetero you are going to make even more money, it's more exciting to them. I highly doubt that you did this 4 weeks for maximum 40 bucks a night (which you did if you were not doing any "extras", and clearly dear, nobody would want that job for a low pay like that, so you must have done something to keep you in there 4 weeks).

So, knowing this, did you topped or bottomed the private sessions?

Male dancers are making money only with guys and only in the private sections. If you are hetero you are going to make even more money, it's more exciting to them. I highly doubt that you did this 4 weeks for maximum 40 bucks a night (which you did if you were not doing any "extras", and clearly dear, nobody would want that job for a low pay like that, so you must have done something to keep you in there 4 weeks).

201.gif

Quelqu'un en connait pas mal sur le sujet...Alors dis-nous Carbon, tu faisais topped ou bottomed?

You don't want that cat. a client of mine got 2. The first one commited suicide, so he ordered his brother. Learn from the previous mistake (not to let the patio door open from the 10th floor balcony).

You can't train the cat to use a literbox. My friend had carpets all over, the only thing he was able to do is put papers where the cat goes the most. You can imagine the smell in the condo.

The Serval is not fully domesticable. It won't recognise a "master" like cats do. He will be defensive over any strangers and unpredictable towards anyone even the owner, but the worst is that he can hurt you real bad.

The cat DID purr and cuddle with me and I peted him a little but I was instructed to let the cat decide first and it took a while.

The first cat is not a Serval

And yes, you found a good 32 second sequence of a home serval acting "cat-ish". try the other 23h59 minutes of the day

no one said anything about serval...what I want is as close to a F1 savannah as possible.
what-is-the-difference-between-the-bengal-cat-and-the-savannah-cat-21392096.jpg

"1. What is the difference between a Savannah and a serval?

The African serval is a wild cat with an unpredictable temperament, is hyperactive and on reaching maturity can become very solitary, limiting interactions even with their human families. servals are larger than Savannahs and require special diets, large amounts of living space and specialized vet care. They also require large amounts of your time in order to maintain the bond developed as kittens. They are not safe around small children and other animals. Many States/Counties/Cities have laws prohibiting the ownership of these cats.

The Savannah is a hybrid of the African serval and a domestic cat. While strongly resembling the African serval in looks and personality, they are bred to maintain the more reliable domestic temperament, taking the best of both breeds. They are larger than most domestic cats, active, intelligent and form strong bonds with their families. The Savannah is classified as a domestic cats by both the USDA and The International Cat Association. They do not need specialized care or diet. "

source ---> http://webup.com/nwsavannahs/faqs.html

Back