Zombie et Ebola

F30RiK

Qui espere que l'ebola vire en zombie attack ici ? On pourrais mettre nos talents a l'epreuve

^Regarde bien le post en son ensemble : avec l'avatar, le nickname, la description, l'orthographe, ce qui est écrit... et dis moi que c'est pas tout en harmonie?

spooncivic a encore frapper euhh je veux dire tuning honda .....

c'est drole qu'ici il a pas eu un titre custom comme sur le club civic : I came, I broke stuff and cried, I got banned. :rofl:

MBwQc.jpg

guns.jpg

CannedFruit_5-800x365.jpg

cocaine-addiction-shutterstock_133605809-617x416.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Better be prepared.

J'écoutais le dernier épisode de walking dead, esti ya tu quelque par que tes en sécurité des zombie mais surtout des HUMAIN

En attendant ya plus de 4000 morts et ca commence a se propager dans les pays occidentaux.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j'ai telement le gout de m'acheté sa full serious ... mais 80$ pour un costume d.halloween sa fait cher en maudit

You city people better start making some redneck friends. The first people to go during a zombie attack are the hipsters, vegans, leftists and city people. In that order. Rednecks are the last to go.

Zombie survivors (from fastest to go to most badass zombie killer)

Hipsters because they are skinny and fragile and will spend most of the time complaining how zombies are so mainstream instead of surviving.

Vegans because they're wimps.

Leftists because they rely on government to do anything, and since government abandons the population during zombie outbreaks, they won't know what to do. They are also against guns so they don't own any.

City people because they have zero survival knowledge. They don't know how to start a fire, use a bow and arrow and hunt. Also your compact car won't be of any use (if you have one).

Old people. Yeah i said it. Old people. They will last longer than the first 4 categories because they won't even know what's happening and will stay indoors, making barely any noise. The problem with this is that they will soon be out of food. Also they can't drive for shit.

General Population Some might make it for a while. But without being able to listen to TVA on sunday nights to listen to l'été indien, they will quickly abandon life. They are also prone to having compassion, so they will take mothers and daughters who are good at nothing and can't shut the fuck up in their group, which makes them weaker.

Rednecks These guys will last until they die of old age or disease. They know how to hunt, fish, use a gun, a bow. They also OWN a lot of guns, they have pickup trucks, and they won't take anyone weak in their group. It's probable that they already have a zombie plan.

Last edited:
Va t'acheter un costume de peintre avec un masque pis ca fait la meme affaire.

Je sais je chek mon catalogue de produit a job présentement ... toute au cost sa va me couté comme 20$ haha masque compris.

Sinon Breaking bad j'ai juste a changé le suit de couleur lol

spooncivic a encore frapper euhh je veux dire tuning honda .....

c'est drole qu'ici il a pas eu un titre custom comme sur le club civic : I came, I broke stuff and cried, I got banned. :rofl:

Je me porte tellement mieu depuis que je suis pu sur ce forum de matante ;)

Back