News: R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec in Montreal

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
I saw this bad boy the other day and had to share. What a nice looking car.

1999 Skyline GTR-R V-Spec (only one of two in Qc to my knowledge). Unfortunately it can only be driven in Quebec with an X plate or if you have a close relative who lives in Ontario you could plausibly register it there.
The car has 71,500 kilometers, upgraded turbo, limited slip differential (2 way), Cusco coilovers, Bride racing seat and 18-inch BBS wheels. The owner is asking $46,000 for it.

R34 GTR with Triangle tire = WTF

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...34/1026322090?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

$_20.JPG

i had triangle tires ... the threads lasts forever lol. Used 3 summers , still had 50% left i think.

Used Nitto Nt05 & bfgoodrich g-force for 1 summer (new), they were almost finished.

My friends has triangle winter tires. Same thread as they were new (4-5 years ago)

Grips sucks though lol. If its a FWD or AWD car , who cares.

Car is in Montreal but posted in the "new and used cars & trucks in Oshawa / Durham Region" section? Tempted to flag it. Seller should also be upfront about plating requirement considering its current location.

Car is in Montreal but posted in the "new and used cars & trucks in Oshawa / Durham Region" section? Tempted to flag it. Seller should also be upfront about plating requirement considering its current location.

He probably knows, thats why he's posting in Ontario because in Ontario, its probably legal ... too bad we have that new stupid 25 years law. I wonder who approved it. There's so much taxe money to make on JDM cars & parts.

98% sure i saw this car this summer in a redneck street drag event in Bellechasse.

Not much people would stretch triangle tires on small bbs that appears to be reps.

If i remember correctly car was sporting odball aftermarket speakers in the back.

Edit: confirmed replica, if you want to sell me a unplatable car for 50K, you better put some oem wheels or real LM on that broseph.

Last edited:
46k$ for a JDM crap car (even though i REALLY love the model) or pay 20k$ more and get a much more recent Godzilla GTR LHD .... i guess the choice is obvious. Its because of the GTR34 hype that these cars are so expensive. They are not THAT fast stock, you need to put money , just like an supra ,for it to be fast , by today's standard.

Check the importers in Vancouver and Alberta sells them for 34.995$ and are in completely another quality and preparation. Montreal is soooooooooooooooo overpriced for these cars.

Back