8 ICAR Stage F430 Gift Certificates for sale

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
I have 8 forfaits Stage F-430 at ICAR for sale. Retail: $249 each, selling for $150 each or $1000 for all 8. Makes a great gift!

http://www.circuiticar.com/experienc...tage-f430.html

200~v~430-07.jpg

Dont mean to crap on your thread but ...

$150 for two half laps, as the full circuit is cut in half. It must be amazing to drive a Ferrari though. It comes out to $75/lap.

You can bring you own car and do ~10 laps (20-mins session) of the full circuit for $25 + $20 gasoline (< $5/lap).
Of course, you need a membership card, a sign-off or a very basic course to access the ICAR track. There are package deals for $200 which includes all of this with 3x 20-minute sessions.

The gift certificates are still a nice gift, but only a big teaser ...*shootme*

Dont mean to crap on your thread but ...

$150 for two half laps, as the full circuit is cut in half. It must be amazing to drive a Ferrari though. It comes out to $75/lap.

You can bring you own car and do ~10 laps (20-mins session) of the full circuit for $25 + $20 gasoline (< $5/lap).
Of course, you need a membership card, a sign-off or a very basic course to access the ICAR track. There are package deals for $200 which includes all of this with 3x 20-minute sessions.

The gift certificates are still a nice gift, but only a big teaser ...*shootme*
Please don't compare apples with oranges....

Just saying...

Perfect to someone who wants a thrill that lasts a whopping 5 minutes, but a big tease to someone interested in pursuing the hobby.

I would still go for it and have a blast for it if the certificate was handed to me for free...

Back