Please disable adblock while browsing MR

56191005.jpg

Moi j'dis que c'est les juifs qui ont vu le thread sur les juifs pis sont mad en esti. Fak y'ont contacté Danny pis ils l'ont converti au judaisme pis y lui ont dit: Shalom, make more money, your site not kosher. make money". Fak là Danny y'est comme fuck qu'est-ce que j'fais pis c'est ca que ca donne.

Give migos the you laugh you lose award of the year

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk

Moi j'dis que c'est les juifs qui ont vu le thread sur les juifs pis sont mad en esti. Fak y'ont contacté Danny pis ils l'ont converti au judaisme pis y lui ont dit: Shalom, make more money, your site not kosher. make money". Fak là Danny y'est comme fuck qu'est-ce que j'fais pis c'est ca que ca donne.

It's funny because for all the threats he is making, it takes one pissed off jew to destroy his website and drag him through the mud.

He'll, I bet if you contact the ad networks with that piece of content, they would all walk.

I can't say this enough, pick your battles Danny

Hello everyone,

I've reviewed the situation and have removed all in-image ads from the forum. The remaining ads are tucked away in neat places and far less intrusive than many other sites. I've seen post-bot ads and ads after every few posts etc. I hope this resolves most or all of your concerns.

Thank you.

Back