Please disable adblock while browsing MR

En 10 ans que je suis sur des forums, j'ai jamais vu une telle chose.

Ça se rapproche de la la crise d'Epic Velosity pis du remaniement complet du site.

En tout cas, ça me donne une bonne raison mettre à jour ma photo de profil pis ma signature...

Danny is tired of driving his BMW 323, he wants us to generate more cash so he can get an M3

I'd like to add something from a vendors point of view.

My "advertising" on this site consists mostly of showcasing my work, and offering a promotion to the members. When show-casing my work with my pictures, I use a watermark (to make sure my pictures are copyrighted since this is the internet), which, like most people, I apply to the BOTTOM of my pictures, so they do not stray from the main subject. If everyone were to remove AdBlock, my images would now have ads on them, at the bottom. Thus covering up MY "advertisement". I find this quite unfair considering it costs me hundreds of dollars per year to have the right to advertise.

Now, I know the reply will be that my investment is made up for with the work I get in return. But that isn't the point. The point is that one source of income is being preferred over another, thus telling me, that my money and I aren't as important as the one coming from those other ads.

Just a thought...

A tous les membres de mr, faite un suicide collectif comme ca danny naura pas le choix denlever le popup. Spam jusquttend qu'il vous ban.

Bon,

En tant que MR actif qui passe des heures par semaine à être sur le site et d'avoir payer le 25$ de premmy depuis je ne sais pas combien d'années;

Danny, enlève les publicités sur les photos et je vais retirer Ad-Block. Sinon, je refuse catégoriquement d'enlever ADBLOCK. J'en suis sincèrement dsl mais c'est comme ça.
Ton attitude arrogante ne fait pas peur à personne d'autant plus que tu es seul contre une bonne centaine de membres ACTIFS qui fait vivre ton site quotidiennement.

J'ai toujours été celui qui défendait le site à tous les fois qu'il a planté et que les gens te critiquait sur la place publique. Aujourd'hui, je réalise que j'aurais dût juste fermer la gueule et embarquer dans le bandwagon sur MR bashing car je suis traité de la même manière que les TROLLS qui font chier le peuple.

Je pensais jamais dire ça mais

Membres Actifs,
Sous quel autre forum pouvons-nous communiquer ensemble maintenant?
On va sûrement se faire bannir mais j'aime bien jaser avec vous depuis 10 ans

For the members who are surprised at DannyITR's actions in this thread, just go visit Redliners.ca, MR's site for Ottawa. He acted like a total authoritarian the day he purchased that site and killed it. Despite all the warnings, he continued acting the way you are just seeing on this site. RL is deserted now, he's basically the only one still posting in the main. He recently even had the nerve to make a thread asking what it would take to revive the site and bring back the OG members but failed miserably.

History repeats itself... always!
Je suis allé voir sur Redliners.ca juste par curiosité et c'est effectivement mort.

6f8d00cee93afeb9060c91326051d6cc9a0f289abcffa0a89972946d8bac4b92.jpg

wow il a banni 4frnt, caliss de gros trou de cul dillaté ce danny,
Oups, je voulais QUOTE mais j'ai thumbs up ton post ahahah. Sérieusement si t'es pas capable d'argumenter sans te comporter comme un enfant, tu mérites ton ban.

Dans le fond,

Danny a une aversion contre les automobiles et il va se présenter dans l'équipe de Ferandez.

I'd like to add something from a vendors point of view.

My "advertising" on this site consists mostly of showcasing my work, and offering a promotion to the members. When show-casing my work with my pictures, I use a watermark (to make sure my pictures are copyrighted since this is the internet), which, like most people, I apply to the BOTTOM of my pictures, so they do not stray from the main subject. If everyone were to remove AdBlock, my images would now have ads on them, at the bottom. Thus covering up MY "advertisement". I find this quite unfair considering it costs me hundreds of dollars per year to have the right to advertise.

Now, I know the reply will be that my investment is made up for with the work I get in return. But that isn't the point. The point is that one source of income is being preferred over another, thus telling me, that my money and I aren't as important as the one coming from those other ads.

Just a thought...

Imagine, tu as payer un montant d'abonnement pour la clientele que tu voyais active. LA, il prend une decision et fait fuir TA clientele. J'espere tu a penser a demander un remboursement avec de telle decision prise. Si tu as 2 mois de fait mettons, je te garanti que tu aura pas le revenu escompter apres les 10 prochains mois selon le prix tu a payer.

i can't believe the reaction of some you asshole members. you are downloading movies illegally and then complaining when the production company tries to stop it?? what is dis world coming to?

you are demanding to let yourself FUCK MR by browsing without ads. jesus christ it's not like he put a pay-wall on the site. You are all a bunch of entitled selfish idiots as far as I'm concerned and should all be banned. ALL of you.

Danny Sérieux enleve le ban des membres qui ont participé a ce sujet,oui certain sont plus révolter que d'autre mais tu ne reglera rien commeca et si le site en es ou il est aujourd hui d'etre encore en vie si longtemps c'est grace a une partie de eux !

Back