Please disable adblock while browsing MR

i can't believe the reaction of some you asshole members. you are downloading movies illegally and then complaining when the production company tries to stop it?? what is dis world coming to?

you are demanding to let yourself FUCK MR by browsing without ads. jesus christ it's not like he put a pay-wall on the site. You are all a bunch of entitled selfish idiots as far as I'm concerned and should all be banned. ALL of you.

fuck you

Sincerely,

4frnt

(ban me fa_gget)

i can't believe the reaction of some you asshole members. you are downloading movies illegally and then complaining when the production company tries to stop it?? what is dis world coming to?

you are demanding to let yourself FUCK MR by browsing without ads. jesus christ it's not like he put a pay-wall on the site. You are all a bunch of entitled selfish idiots as far as I'm concerned and should all be banned. ALL of you.

c'est pas tant le ad block le probleme...c'est plus les menaces of of the blue qui suscite les reactions

Oups, je voulais QUOTE mais j'ai thumbs up ton post ahahah. Sérieusement si t'es pas capable d'argumenter sans te comporter comme un enfant, tu mérites ton ban.

AswQfaQ.png

And a white knight appears...

Anyways, la solution a déjà été posté dans d'autres threads donc à moins qu'il réussisse à contrer ça, Danny peut bin oublier ses projets de control freak.

Show us the real numbers of the income and outcome of mr if you are serious about that loss of income from ads.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk

Back