Making money with YouTube

Al4traZ

Hey, is there any users who makes money with YouTube ?? im trying to find a strategy to get more views on my videos in a legal way...

Thanks !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, est-ce qu'il y a des membres qui font de l'argent avec YouTube ? J'essaie de trouver une stratégie pour avoir plus de vues sur mes vidéos de façon légale..(du moins préférablement)...

Merci !

Make a viral video, share it as much as possible, and explain at the end that if people liked this, you will make more videos, at which point your audience will grow, and you will be able to monetize your vids.

share the MR AdBlock thread and make a movie about disabling ADblock then film your bank account go apeshit.

just posted the new Gymkhana preview video with Chris Harris, lets see if it goes viral lol

Yeah, sharing probably copyrighted material is a great way to start a great journey to fuck all... especially on YT.

Noob

Yeah, sharing probably copyrighted material is a great way to start a great journey to fuck all... especially on YT.

Noob

Lol that not the official gymkhana vidéo... If you look till the end it gonna happen november 17... Anyway im not here to argument.

moi j'ai fais environ 50$ en 2-3 ans.. mon gros problème c'est que dès que j'ai une chanson sur mes vidéo(90% du temps) youtube ne veux pas les monétiser a cause des droits d'auteur, je sais qu'il existe des moyens pour pouvoir mettre des chansons et être monétiser quand même, mais honnêtement je n'ai pas trop chercher la dessus.

presque tout mon argent je l'ai fais sur un vidéo soundclip de ma moto ben standard et un autre ou je fais un 0-100.. 15 000 & 11 000 views.

x2 moi aussi j'avais fait un remake d'une chanson sur Fruity Loops 11 et tellement le remake était au point YouTube la flagger comme étant la toune original LOL mais c'est la seul qui a été flagger par YT... mais asteur on peut pu mettre ce qu'on veux ya un algorithme qui détecte automatiquement le contenu est protégé.

Le mieux reste de mettre des vidéos de chars (qui n'appartiennent pas a une émission télévisé comme Top Gear par exemple.

Merci d'avoir partager ton expérience ;-)

Je croyais que ca prenais 10k + ou 100K+ d'abonné pour commencé a être payé?

non il faut juste lié son compte YT a AdSense et avoir un partenariat avec une compagnie, (ces stats la sont pas encore updaté j'ai beaucoup plus de views que ça):

tlDGC.jpg

Create your own content, you can't steal people videos and reupload them to your account. That's stealing and your account will end up terminated.

-Create your own videos
-Weekly videos, you can't just put one video from time to time...
-Find a concept and keep it, on your account you already have a bunch of different random videos... TheDaveVTEC and you upload hip-hop beats, cat videos, forza videos???
-You need to have the rights on evertying (what you filmed and the music). If you're doing gaming videos you have to pay a licence.
-You can't just do a video with a song you downloaded, you have to buy the rights for it
-Build a network (subscribers!)

your best bet is to find a concept, make a pilot and then send it to big youtubers/channels (exemple if you do car stuff you can approch GT channels, if its sports Network A etc). These channels already have huge subscribers and they are looking for more content. They will take a %, but its better then nothing.

btw having 5k views on a video is nothing... you need minimum 20k views for all your weekly videos. (So 80-100k views per month + shitload of comments + shitload of subscribers.)

Create your own content, you can't steal people videos and reupload them to your account. That's stealing and your account will end up terminated.

-Create your own videos
-Weekly videos, you can't just put one video from time to time...
-Find a concept and keep it, on your account you already have a bunch of different random videos... TheDaveVTEC and you upload hip-hop beats, cat videos, forza videos???
-You need to have the rights on evertying (what you filmed and the music). If you're doing gaming videos you have to pay a licence.
-You can't just do a video with a song you downloaded, you have to buy the rights for it
-Build a network (subscribers!)

your best bet is to find a concept, make a pilot and then send it to big youtubers/channels (exemple if you do car stuff you can approch GT channels, if its sports Network A etc). These channels already have huge subscribers and they are looking for more content. They will take a %, but its better then nothing.

btw having 5k views on a video is nothing... you need minimum 20k views for all your weekly videos. (So 80-100k views per month + shitload of comments + shitload of subscribers.)

Thanks for the advice, this is the kind of comment I was waiting for.

Thats right 5k views on a video is "small". For more views I need more subscribers of course.

You are right there is randoms videos on my account I am going to to a clean up since back then I didn't really know what I was doing haha.

Since I rarely make beats these days I think im going to stick to car videos, you cant go wrong with this.

I wasnt thinking about putting gaming videos on since there is so many people doing this these days.

Thanks again.

Back