Buying a 3year warranty on 09 B8 Audi a4 2.0T Premium ?

ChrisMP5

Hey guys, i work for a used car dealership and recently picked up a 2009 Audi A4 2.0T with 123 kilos, i didnt pay much since it needed some love but i was wondering if getting a 3 year/40 000kilo bumper to bumper warranty at dealership cost ( 3700$ ) would be worth it! I plan on keeping it at least 3 years and im a bit scared of high maintenance cost on this car! I'm not scared of wheel bearing, brakes and normal stuff. By the way i dont drive a lot i do maximum 5-7000kilos a year!

My friend has an 05 A6 Premium with a 3.2 and reliability has been very great... However i read some horror stories on the internet about 2.0T and Electrical failure on this generation.

Any owner here who would like to give some help to decide!

Do you think its worth it or is this car reliable enough? By the way the Audi has a brand new turbo and many things things recently as her warranty expired at 120 kilos.

If it's a certified pre-owned extended warranty go for it but if it's a "garantie national" or other none-manufacturer warranty forget about it. I never heard anything positive about those. They'll refuse to pay, claiming it's not covered, or you didn't do the maintenance blah blah blah ! and you'll fix alot of stuff on a A4 for 3700$!

Thats Bigwater, actually it is an Industriel Alliance warranty and with the comments i have i will not take it, thanks for your advice!

Back