Good Winter Carpet

Raptor_86

Any suggestions on the best winter carpets out there?
Got a Chevy Cruze 2013.
The ones from Gm are way too thin and completely inefficient.
Costco has nothing.

Thanks

Even though they are universal?

Thats the whole point of getting weather tech. Because they are made especially for you brand/model. Otherwise just get cdn tire ones, snap your feet before getting in the car and empty the floor mats once in a while.

They key is not getting snow or ice in....Assis toi , gardes tes pieds dehors, tu les frappes l'un sur l autre jusqua ce que tes bottes souliers soient vides et t auras pas de probleme.

not the universal ones, you gotta get the weather tech digital fit. They are custom cut for each model of car.

Thats the whole point of getting weather tech. Because they are made especially for you brand/model. Otherwise just get cdn tire ones, snap your feet before getting in the car and empty the floor mats once in a while.

They key is not getting snow or ice in....Assis toi , gardes tes pieds dehors, tu les frappes l'un sur l autre jusqua ce que tes bottes souliers soient vides et t auras pas de probleme.

There is a Universal model which you need to cut for 70$. The others (all weather) are 140$ or 230$ for the floorliners.
Quite expensive I find.

Wearthertech / end thread

Seriously, best winter mat out there
Both my mazdaspeed3 and STI have them, most exellent
Perfect fit, not more calcium stuck on the carpet, easy to clean, they are not thick, no interference with the pedals at all.

Expensive...yes a bit, but well worth it!
If you got kids like i do....very very pratical back there lol

Yes they are expensive, the ones for my cayenne were 250$ but if u plan to keep the car a long time its worth it

I have a cognac colored interior.....ive had weather tech since day one
370166e461e75538ac92abbac311d68b.jpg

Now look at my carpet...100% perfect;
7a98734a6a126100b19e0cee43cef262.jpg

Back