News: Gas to be less than $1 soon?

a12d56c468d48c2bd72868b1088cba4b.jpg

Kanawake

i get you're proud of having a vette, it's a cool car. But seriously, we KNOW you have a vette, stop mentioning it every 2 posts.

So it seems a member cant say a fucking thing on this forum anymore. Seriously, you guys are passing too much time on Mtlracing, take a break. Everything pisses you off.

So it seems a member cant say a fucking thing on this forum anymore. Seriously, you guys are passing too much time on Mtlracing, take a break. Everything pisses you off.

says the guy with 20,000 more posts :)

Chill, get that sand out. It was a comment, no one is pissed. Bad night?

On a related topic, every station around papineau/cremazie is still at 1.12 :\

Boooon un autre prophete de malheur qui se fait des scenarios.

Ben, ok, le gouverenemnt d'Arabie Saoudite, monte ou reste la production a la staut quo, tant que les prix diminue, juste pour que tu peut avoir un belle Noel, avec extra argent dans ta poche......... et non pour destabiliser le source des fonds d'etat Islamique et la source d'argent pour Valdmir Putin (Gazprom /Rosneft /autres societe d'etat petroliere Russe.) :D

You know I wish that there was some critical thinking on this site !!!! I mean one has to answer the question when demand is going up and why are the prices suddenly tumbling, when this price mark down can take out every enemy that teh USA has ?

Ben, ok, le gouverenemnt d'Arabie Saoudite, monte ou reste la production a la staut quo, tant que les prix diminue, juste pour que tu peut avoir un belle Noel, avec extra argent dans ta poche......... et non pour destabiliser le source des fonds d'etat Islamique et la source d'argent pour Valdmir Putin (Gazprom /Rosneft /autres societe d'etat petroliere Russe.) :D

You know I wish that there was some critical thinking on this site !!!! I mean one has to answer the question when demand is going up and why are the prices suddenly tumbling, when this price mark down can take out every enemy that teh USA has ?

Because fracking and because the US and other countries are starting to sell their own oil while using a newer more advanced type of technology to extract oil(although still expensive). This means that OPEC has some new competition and so, in order for them to compete with these new competitors they must bring their prices low enough to get rid of the competition(hence making oil extracting for US firms not worth it). Now OPEC stated they don't mind bringing prices down to 40$ a barrel which means gaz prices will go even lower. There are many geo political reasons too as the US may want to economically choke Russia (keep in mind that sales of oil accounts for Russia's 45% revenue. This is just a fraction of what is happening in the oil industry.

Le gaz est tellement pas cher que je me fais meme pu chier a passer le squigee dans les vitres quand je remplis l'auto, j arrose mes vitres avec du gas.

Back