Doublement du cout d'immatriculation pour les grosses cylindrée.

Ils pouvaient faire plein d'argent avec les plaques customs , pourquoi pas alors? C'est surment pas juste une question d'argent.
À lire ce que les clowns sur ce forum voulaient mettre sur leur plaque, ça aurait généré un nombre incalculable de plaintes des matantes et mononcles qui conduisent des corolla beiges.
Je les imagine voir la plaque "H1T L3R" de 4FRN. Ce serait assez pour qu'ils pognent le champ.

Ils pouvaient faire plein d'argent avec les plaques customs , pourquoi pas alors? C'est surment pas juste une question d'argent.

il veulent pas faire de plaques custom parce quil ont peur que les gens utilisent des mots anglais.

l'anglais c'est mauvais pour le québec, ça risquerais de le sortir de sa stupidité

Plus j'y pense, plus le Québec c'est comme une secte, on garde les adeptes cave et avec un minimum d'éducation pour ne pas qu'il puissent quitter

Le jeune de Granby qui a pas appris sont anglais et qui a pas de job, le plus loin qu'il va pouvoir aller c'est au saguenay

il veulent pas faire de plaques custom parce quil ont peur que les gens utilisent des mots anglais.

l'anglais c'est mauvais pour le québec, ça risquerais de le sortir de sa stupidité

Plus j'y pense, plus le Québec c'est comme une secte, on garde les adeptes cave et avec un minimum d'éducation pour ne pas qu'il puissent quitter

Le jeune de Granby qui a pas appris sont anglais et qui a pas de job, le plus loin qu'il va pouvoir aller c'est au saguenay

Cest tu sérieux ça?

Gang de ......

mais c'est drôle comment ici la mentalité du je, me, moi s'applique. Sa fais des années que les motocyclistes se font baiser solide avec les plaques et je me rappel que certain ici était très dur envers le mouvement escargot, pas la même game quand sa viens jouer sur les plaques des automobilistes!

Spot on my friend, spot on!

my mom plates a 1990 GMC Vandura 3500 with a 6,2L Diesel (also known as 6.Potatoe by myself) .... thank god its a relic

BRother has a 98 Blazer, He'll be pisssssed ! he just put more moneyon it

As usual bad news form the gouv. and to top it off , it'S has absolutely no purpose but to pay more useless emplyees

Do the cops pay more for their 4.2L in their windstar ?

its okay though as you can pay monthly for plates at the SAAQ with interest of course!

I just got my renewal papers due for the 19th of December. I went to pay on saint-Jacques and the lady offered me to pay monthly with a low interest rate! It blew my mind honestly... SAAQ is like banks... They'll go get every single penny they can legally get their hands onto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my renewal papers due for the 19th of December. I went to pay on saint-Jacques and the lady offered me to pay monthly with a low interest rate! It blew my mind honestly... SAAQ is like banks... They'll go get every single penny they can legally get their hands onto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if it ain't legal, they'll make it a law and insure it ain't rape but consensual.

All that to say, it's a big fucking joke. There was a study that was made about the impact of driveclean in ontario. In essence, people were pulling out of retirement the worse polluters because they were exempt from driveclean's outrageous fees. Those old vehicles have the worse impact on enviroment and wrecking yards were laiden with them, but they were all put back on the road because it's better to get an old taco that does 100x worse on emissions than get a more recent car that'll cost you thousands in repair for emissions.

I suspect the same thing could happen in Quebec. Because older cars are exempt from the bullshit tax, they might become more interesting long term. And they are hilariously good on the environment. I can only think of old 80's camaros with carburetted 350s and the likes becming more interesting than a ls1 or anything that does anything good with emissions just because of no ass rape.

You know what I think it is? I think this is to further the agenda of the government wanting to eradicate anything affortable and fun to drive. They hit it off with insane rates on bikes. The they banned JDMs. JDMs were banned and for a while, we didn't really have affordable high performance cars, the only affordable things were from the 90s and didn't work all that well, they made no power, didn't handle, they were really just an evolution of the 80s cars and the 70s smog cars. Now that times have passed, it's becoming easier to get your hands on something that can dish out some power. 4.6 mustangs are dirt cheap, ls1 camaros and corvettes, AMGs, 5.7 hemis everywhere (even 6.1s are afforable), I mean for crying out loud, you can get a V10 ram for low-mid 20s, this is cheaper than the most basic econobox!
Now that real cars are getting affordable, the goverment again wants to pull the plug on them, so that the average joe that always dreamt of something that's a tad more interesting to drive than a camry gets fucked over again. Can't buy a muscle car, they're everywhere on the telley and everyone wants one, bringing the prices up so high they're not afforadble. Can't get a JDM either, they're banned (I'm sidetracking here, but the JDM fad died in Ontario just as it did in Quebec with the governement's intervention, didn't need fucking nazi tactics of depriving people of their intelligence and right to make choices). Can't get a decent new-ish sports car either because even if I'm willing to make some sacrifices in fuel economy and extra maintenance to drive a car that I like, the government will gouge me on registration, and highe fuel bills, and yaddi yadda. So you really are forced to buy a new yaris because it's the only thing you should be ALLOWED TO AFFORD. The rest of it doesn't conform to our social design of what the Quebecois should be, and as such, you must be reformed through force and restriction until you go fetch like a good dog, that you have no ambition, no self respect, no self interest, no intentions, really, that you go back to you brainwashed type of pre-tranquil revolution. That's the truth! The government of quebec never accepted that it's citizens aren't mindless sheeps anymore.

That's why I got the fuck out years ago, that i drive a RX8 which belches out more pollution than all of mirabel's cars together, yet pay $120 for 2 years on my plates, and still pass driveclean every 2 years, and that, when I feel my contribution to global warming is insufficient, fire up my 53 buick with a 454 and belch it out more, with my $28/2 yr plates, fill up my tank with fuel that is 15% cheaper, and remember my old days in quebec. and smile

Donc si je comprends bien, ce n'est que pour les nouvelles acquisitions la hausse.

Envoyé de mon SGH-M919V en utilisant Tapatalk
Y'a 2 hausses.
Une à l'achat
Une chaque année sur la plaque.
Donc quand t'achetes un crown vic tu payes 2 fois le jour du transfert.

C'est mon 10e crown et possiblement le dernier ;-(
Quoi d'autre a:
Moins de 4.0l
4 portes ou wagon
Manuel
Rwd
Torque à bas régime
????
535i manuel à l'avenir ?
Trop cher.

Y'a 2 hausses.
Une à l'achat
Une chaque année sur la plaque.
Donc quand t'achetes un crown vic tu payes 2 fois le jour du transfert.

C'est mon 10e crown et possiblement le dernier ;-(
Quoi d'autre a:
Moins de 4.0l
4 portes ou wagon
Manuel
Rwd
Torque à bas régime
????
535i manuel à l'avenir ?
Trop cher.

Un G-body wagon... mais tu devras faire ton deuil d'une transmission manuelle (à moins que tu fasses un swap). Mais essaie d'en trouver un en bon état.

IMG_0586.jpg

GNW2.jpg

La solution a cette chose.. pour les amateurs de char... trouve un moteur 2010+ Used, swap ca dans ton truck 95 et -

Ta un mechant probleme si tu pogne une inspection parcontre...sinon je l'aurais fais sa fais longtemps !

De mémoire, y'a pas de troubles vraiment à swapper un moteur plus récent dans un body plus vieux.

C'est le contraire que t'as pas le droit de faire.

Back