20B powered Mazda 3? Because racecar

Sur le deuxieme vidéo, avec le commencement, quand l'ont voit le front end de la 3 qui dit avec son smiley bumper ''Look how the fucking fuck I'm happy with the 20B''.

Faut pas attendre juillet 2015 pour importer un char de juillet 90? En tout cas l'équipement et la finition là dedans c'était malade, même les allemands ça a pris presque de 10 ans avant d'arriver à ce niveau (GPS).

tu peux importer n'importe quand, pour la plaquée faut tu attends la date.

et c'est le premier vehicule de production avec un GPS.

Honestly I would DD a rotary swapped 3.

Come for a ride in the RX8 then. It has 3 resonators inline and silencers, and you owe me a 24 of beer if you change your mind (about dd'ing a rotary). I'm that confident you won't want to after you're done haha.

The thing is that no matter hwo cool they are on youtube, they have a very specific bunch of harmonics going on. And they will make anyone go nuts. It's like being in a tin can being hit by a chainsaw, there's no nother way to describe it. Rotaries do NOT make a nice noise, at all. Only in movies.

Come for a ride in the RX8 then. It has 3 resonators inline and silencers, and you owe me a 24 of beer if you change your mind (about dd'ing a rotary). I'm that confident you won't want to after you're done haha.

The thing is that no matter hwo cool they are on youtube, they have a very specific bunch of harmonics going on. And they will make anyone go nuts. It's like being in a tin can being hit by a chainsaw, there's no nother way to describe it. Rotaries do NOT make a nice noise, at all. Only in movies.

His brother had a straight pipe RX8 hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As piranha said, my brother used to have an rx8 and I loved every second behind the wheel.

If you're willing to let me do some sideways action ( somewhere safe like I car ) then I would buy you 2x24

x2 or tube chassis

the only thing Mazda 3 about that is some of the sheet metal

I looked the car up and it does seem to be a RWD converted Mazda 3... The guy used to race an F3DS, so I imagine all the mechanical made the transition. I any case, the roll cage is not the kind found in the Speedsource car - these buggers had more in common with a bridge girder than an RX-8...

[EDIT]

yep, its a conversion...

http://www.performancegarage.com.au/blog/vid-450hp-20b-mazda-3

Back