News: Production 2016 NSX Teased

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Acura has finally given us a peek at what the production version of the 2016 NSX will look like. To date, we’ve seen many pre-production and test models but never the real thing.

Development has taken a very long time. Car dealers in the UK have collected over 100 deposits of over $5000 from people who know they want it before seeing it.
Acura is scheduled to unveil the new supercar next month at the Detroit Auto Show. Can’t wait!

http://www.montrealracing.com/wp/wp/2014/12/first-look-at-production-2016-acura-nsx/

2016-nsx-1.jpg

2016-nsx-2.jpg

2016-nsx-3.jpg

2016-nsx-4.jpg

INB4 the car never goes on sale due to a recall on the automatic transmission before the car even hits the showrooms.

Marketing wise, Acura has to the worst and most annoying company in the world. How can you tease a car you fully unveiled three freaking years ago?

I mean really those teaser pics are the concept car with door handles and sidemarkers...

Lol exact!

Ca fait 5 ans qu on voit le char partout... Quand y va sortir le design ca etre passé date... Pis ca c est si y sort un jour!!

Les créateurs de la NSX doivent être les mêmes que Granturismo, sa leur a pris 5 ans avant de sortir le jeux pis c'était de la merde une fois sortie.

My 2 cents.

The C7 Z06 has already won..

The NSX will be an R8 competitor. If Honda ever builds it.. The NSX is turning into the Pelethore HHT, rolls out every few years with new paint and photos.

Le char est deja dans gta5 (resemble) reste a voir si le vrai sera plus beau haha

From Lg G3 "the beast"

J'ai comme une feeling que cette voiture la va etre un huge fail...:dunno:

Technique ou commercial?

Parce que la OG NSX était une réussite technologique, et un fail commercial.

Le châssis et les géométries de suspension étaient une réussite telles que McLaren a utilisé une NSX comme benchmark pour mettre au point et calibrer le châssis de la McLaren F1.

L'ingénieur en chef chez McLaren n'avait que de bons mots pour elle:

Lecture très intéressante:

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/gordon-murray-on-the-honda-nsx-1495548371

Last edited:
Marketing wise, Acura has to the worst and most annoying company in the world. How can you tease a car you fully unveiled three freaking years ago?

I mean really those teaser pics are the concept car with door handles and sidemarkers...

and it was in a HOLLYWOOD movie....

110903x13downeyb-gr01.jpg.jpg

Technique ou commercial?

Parce que la OG NSX était une réussite technologique, et un fail commercial.

Le châssis et les géométries de suspension étaient une réussite telles que McLaren a utilisé une NSX comme benchmark pour mettre au point et calibrer le châssis de la McLaren F1.

L'ingénieur en chef chez McLaren n'avait que de bons mots pour elle:

Lecture très intéressante:

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/gordon-murray-on-the-honda-nsx-1495548371

Commercial biensur! Jamais je vais dénigrer la nsx :)

They also made a TV commercial..

I still can't believe that Jerry sold out to Acura as he is a huge Porsche fan.

That being said NSX will always be Senna's car to me.

dang 2800lbs..

I've worked on many NSX and yes it's just like working on any other Honda. Very simple, great build quality and extremely reliable.

Back