Attentat terroriste au charlie hebdo 12 morts

terrorism is a synonym of islam. Quran is the cook book of terrorism ! Quran hasn't been brought to them... They are the ones who wrote it.

Les russes ont vécus sous la dictature de Staline pendant 16 ans et des millions de russes l'ont soutenus. Les russes sont synonymes du régime dictatorial staliniens. Nous devrions bannir tout les russes en sol canadiens, dont toi le premier.

Ceci est un commentaire purement sarcastique qui fais un analogie avec ton étroitesse d'esprit et ton idéologie extrémiste et ne représente en aucun temps mon point de vue à propos des russes en sol canadiens / canadiens d'origine russe.

“In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that’s the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell ‘discrimination’. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russians.” Putin

“In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that’s the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell ‘discrimination’. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russians.” Putin

As a minority, i would never want to love in that shithole that is Russia

As a minority, i would never want to love in that shithole that is Russia

Not trying to defend Russia by saying its a great place to live in however it is far from being a shit hole !
Russia has a lot of history that marked the world.

Now, a true shit hole , is the one you came out of :D

Ok so I need to understand . I semi plan and train for a shooting im about to commit in Paris France . I get my ak ready , my ammo ready , put on my commando attire on and last but not least my I.D in case I need to identify myself to an officer. I then proceed to commit my crime and just before I'm about to leave the crime seen I pick up a shoe off the ground , I then ditch the car and conveniently drop my I.D in it ?

Are u shitting me ?

Not trying to defend Russia by saying its a great place to live in however it is far from being a shit hole !

Vrai, la Russie a eu ses haut et ses bas après le dernier tsar, mais l'arabie en général, avant l'arrivée du pétrole, n'étaient qu'une bande d'enculeur de chèvre mangeur de sable.

même Dubai c'est juste du flash pour les yeux, ils n'ont pas été capable de mettre en place aucune infrastructure et maintenant qu'on a plus besoin de leur pétrole, leur solution c'est de le vendre a perte pour garder leur part du marché.

a la base c'est un problème de culture, pareil pour l'afrique qui fini jamais de se sortir de sa marde.

dubai+1990+2003.jpg

History or not, would rather live in a hut in africa bro.

History or not, would rather live in a hut in africa bro.

firstly , I am NOT your ''bro''.

secondly, have you ever been to Russia to talk shit ? Or you watch too many hollywood movies where Russians are a bunch of criminals that get killed at the end of the movie by americans who save the world ?

thirdly, I do wish for bio organisms like your self to ''exist'' in Africa.. Preferably central Africa.. BRO

firstly , I am NOT your ''bro''.

secondly, have you ever been to Russia to talk shit ? Or you watch too many hollywood movies where Russians are a bunch of criminals that get killed at the end of the movie by americans who save the world ?

thirdly, I do wish for bio organisms like your self to ''exist'' in Africa.. Preferably central Africa.. BRO

Bro, lets face it, russia is the third world of occident. There is a reason why so many russians emigrate to america compared to the number of americans who live in russia.

As a minority and someone who immigrated to Canada, I'm sure you'd say my kind is not welcome in russia, but i assure you it was never an option I considered.

No offense bro

Bro, lets face it, russia is the third world of occident. There is a reason why so many russians emigrate to america compared to the number of americans who live in russia.

As a minority and someone who immigrated to Canada, I'm sure you'd say my kind is not welcome in russia, but i assure you it was never an option I considered.

No offense bro

''BRO'' , Canadians themselves would rather deport bros like you ... you're a shame to society !

On the other hand this thread is the terror attack that have occurred in France.. Not about Canada vs Russia... BRO

so stop making a retard out of ye self and stick to the subject... BRO !

So far no group has claimed responsibility for the attack nor has any of the muslim leaders truly codemned the attack...
All I can hear from my muslim friends is ' fuuuuuuuuuuck not one of us again?!'

Les russes ont vécus sous la dictature de Staline pendant 16 ans et des millions de russes l'ont soutenus. Les russes sont synonymes du régime dictatorial staliniens. Nous devrions bannir tout les russes en sol canadiens, dont toi le premier.

Ceci est un commentaire purement sarcastique qui fais un analogie avec ton étroitesse d'esprit et ton idéologie extrémiste et ne représente en aucun temps mon point de vue à propos des russes en sol canadiens / canadiens d'origine russe.

On les mets pas tous dans le meme panier, mais en meme temps, on s'entend tu pour dire que plus le panier est gros, plus y'a des pourris dedans? La on va faire rentrer 10.000 Syriens dans les prochains 3 ans. Garanti a 1000% qu'y sont pas tous "propres."

''BRO'' , Canadians themselves would rather deport bros like you ... you're a shame to society !

On the other hand this thread is the terror attack that have occurred in France.. Not about Canada vs Russia... BRO

so stop making a retard out of ye self and stick to the subject... BRO !
They should deport me because I think Russia is a shithole? Lol

Back