Power Ranger..Now with burn out vid on page 3!

JagImaging

MR staff member
Ever since owning my first ever car ( truck ) a Mazda B3000 I always wanted a 5.0 Swapped ranger.. With owning a house now I wanted to get a small truck for when I have to go to Reno or Costco so figured its time to build my little project.. While searching Kijiji for a possible truck to start out with I found one that was clean as hell and already swapped. I went and checked it out and bought it right away for a killer price!

The truck has a 4 Speed B&M Shift kit, fuel Cell, Tom Motorsports seats ( surprisingly comfy ), usual after market gauges, Flowmaster exhaust and some sort of lowering kit.

First thing to go was those horrible door panels.. So I hit up Kenny U Pull and scored a bunch of stuff.. Im going to go back in spring to get more stuff too!.

So the only plan is to change the door panel?

Btw dem hood scoops are horrible lol, but the truck itself is very clean.

Nice little project

I was not sure about the scoops at first but they are fully functional especially with the carb. Truck looks like it never saw winter!

I also had to fix the throttle cable.. It was pulling on an angle and not opening the carb up all the way so I made a bracket to correct all that.

Plans for this year are to make sure the truck is reliable. Fixing any leaks it might have. Changing/re running all the gauges. Cleaning up all random wires in engine bay. Fixing the interior, possible replace entire dash. Re doing the exhaust cause the one thats on it is junk. Get a better rad and make sure the e fans work properly. Replace dead tires and brakes.

2nd year plans will be 4 barrel carb and intake, Headman V8 ranger headers, 8.8 diff swap. and prob a few other go fast things.

7.5 open..booo lol So Ill get an 8.8 out of an explorer..direct bolt in with an LSD and will have disk brakes!

I love it man... I think this is pure badass. I'm looking to sell my A/Ts and go a similar route on my truck, without the V8 though. Keep us posted, looks great so far! If you ever need a Kenny's helper I love going there :p

Félicitation pour ton achat Jag! On dirais une version Ford et fonctionnel de mon camion lol, noir, std cab, step side, v8 a carbu. Bonne chance dans tes projets j'aime tes plans, je vais suivre sa avec intérêt :)

Thanks guys! Im planning on going flat black with the truck.. Should look good with the chrome wheels. It should also make the scoops stick out less since the hood will be all one colour..

Sound clip will have to wait.. Truck has no batt or gas pedal right now..lol In the process of finishing the bracket to take up the slack in the throttle cable.

Ford un des seuls fabriquants Américain a pas avoir demander de l'aide financière du gouvernement, c'est fait ford un Ford,
sans oublier que c'est LE premier fabriquant de char au monde !

Le premier sur une chaine de montage, pas le premier fabricant de char..
Et on parle de ford pré-bailout du gouvernement là!

Jag, j'vais checker mais j'ai surement des pieces de 302 et 351 qui traine, m'a checker ce que j'ai et si tu cherche de quoi fait signe!
Nice truck!

Ford un des seuls fabriquants Américain a pas avoir demander de l'aide financière du gouvernement, c'est fait ford un Ford,
sans oublier que c'est LE premier fabriquant de char au monde !

De quoi tu parles??? Ya eu un crate engine neuf strait de chez gm dans mon camion, le swap à coûter 12K dans une shop professionnel par l'ancien proprio, rien de jobber toutes des parts de qualités, il est brisé car j'en arrache physiquement et financièrement sa rien à voir avec la marque. J'ai écrit fonctionnel en toute humilité et je suis pas un gars de ford. Je trouves sa dommage de détourner le sujet du topic à Jag il mérite vraiment pas ca. Au pire ferme la la prochaine fois, t'es encore frustré car tu sais pas changer ton huile

http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?681407-Mon-mini-350-HO-inside&highlight=s10

Back