Stupid QC!! And lets not forget the Snow!!

Lt_Crazy

Sorry guys, i have to rant these past couple of days have been hell!!!!

WTF is it with people, a little snow in Qc and everyone forgets how to drive....its QC, its snows 8 months a year fuck! If you can`t drive get off the fucking road and take the fucking bus you fucking retards!!! It usually takes me 35 min to get home, its been taking me almost 2 hours......I'm full;y aware that it would take me longer cause conditions are bad but conditions aren't that bad!!!

Plus what is it with snow removal, why in gods name does it take so long to remove snow. Trucks should be on the road 24/7 until everything is cleared!! I think the fact that the gov fuck us royally we should at the very least have a good snow removal service!!!

END RANT

now looking to relocate out of QC, im honestly tired of all the bullshit here!

Seriously what's up with people taking 30 minutes to get from 0 to 50, especially when it's icy/snowy. No wonder there's traffic everywhere, fuck.

yesterday they come put up signs that from 7pm to 7am the left side of the street is being cleaned..... obviously everyone moves the car to the right

last night at 2am they come pass the snow and prepare it to be thrown into the trucks.... guess what.... no one comes to pick up the snow the row is still there

but geniuses put up the signs on the right that from 7AM to 7PM you cant park.... so now everyone on my street is like WTF WHERE DO WE PARK? on the left the snow is taking up space so we would be parked in the middle of the street...on the right they keep coming with the retarded tow trucks asking us to move .... both sides still have snow wtf !!!

I had to go park on st larent and pay 3$ an hour cause all the streets further are full as well

ca reste moins pire qu'a quebec ...il deneige les 2 coter en meme temps et ce dans tout le cartier

donc a chaque lendemain de tempete je doit aller porter mon auto a l'epicerie du coin pour la nuit -_-

ca reste moins pire qu'a quebec ...il deneige les 2 coter en meme temps et ce dans tout le cartier

donc a chaque lendemain de tempete je doit aller porter mon auto a l'epicerie du coin pour la nuit -_-

holy crap..... thats retarded

achetez vous des tondeuses à traction non-lsd, avec les tires d'hiver les plus cheap, pis restez dans la voie de gauche. Voilà le monde en générale comment ils pensent.

Pendant ce temps, il y a des wrx sti avec des hakkapeliitta avec des studs qui essaient de passer.

je suis à veille d'en pousser une coupe dans les bancs neige. Tu vois des gens de 40-50 ans qui ne savent pu chauffer au premier flocons, cibole, fait moi pas à croire que tu as immigrer hier!

Je feel OP, ca me met en tbk à chaque année

It's the same bullshit everywhere minus the frenchies. :)

Sadly it's not. Quebec is pretty backwards and stuck with a certain mentality of thinking.

What drives me insane is people making a 3 lane road into 6 when they can't see the lines. On Cite Des Jeunes this morning it was 5-6 abrest, the real sad part is the people know there is only 3 lanes as you drive there every damn day

^^^^ exactly!!

For some reason Qc is the worst at everything........i just don't understand it!! Im driving a RWD on all seasons (i know, just bought snow tires yesterday lol) and i've had little to no problem getting around.....but people in 4wd truck and cars with studed winter tires are in a ditch.....people are just dumb!!

And persianrider, i feel you!! The amout we pay for our services, snow should be removed within the hour!!!

Just take the example, i just got my registration....800$ for 2 cars.....weres all that money going!!

dont worry I agree with you fully

lately ive seriously been looking at keep renting in quebec and buying places down south to rent (Dominican there are resorts that do the booking bla bla bla and you own the condo, they keep most of the profits but leaves you enough to pay the mortgage)

you buy 3-4 of those and BYE BYE QUEBEC.... I was telling my friends I'd rather drive an old jeep wrangler down south and enjoy the weather and simple life than all this BS going out restaurants and nice cars BS we have in quebec.... on top of it everyone is broke even the rich

thank you for the rant thread... needed to bitch hahahaha

^^^ thats a great idea......lol the rich are actually poorer than the poor!!!

Plus it seems like its not worth to have nice things anymore, 2 poeple ran into my car (hit and run), leaving my 2014 caddy looking like a 2001 altima thats spent its life in mtl north!

the guy that does my snow removal riped out some of my pave and says its not him......whats the point!!!

achetez vous des tondeuses à traction non-lsd, avec les tires d'hiver les plus cheap, pis restez dans la voie de gauche. Voilà le monde en générale comment ils pensent.

Pendant ce temps, il y a des wrx sti avec des hakkapeliitta avec des studs qui essaient de passer.

je suis à veille d'en pousser une coupe dans les bancs neige. Tu vois des gens de 40-50 ans qui ne savent pu chauffer au premier flocons, cibole, fait moi pas à croire que tu as immigrer hier!

Je feel OP, ca me met en tbk à chaque année

viens, je vais te freiner dans face , avec des hakka studder, je vais etre capable avec un traction. Tu freines a meme vitesse que tout le monde mon ptit ken block... et oubli pas tes mudflap rally style aussi...

mais ca narriveras pas, je roule a droite dans les zones de 90 et plus et surtout dans des mauvais condition!

et vous oublier les igloo qui ne signal pas qui zigzag dans le trafic

All of you should calm the fuck down. Winter is here, people slow down and snow removal takes time.

I'd like to see any of you try and do a better job plowing and removing 20cm of solid ice off the streets. Equipments breaks down when snow turns to ice, and its harder to plow because sheets of ice arent as easy to manage as fluffy snow. A little patience with city workers and other drivers could do wonders for you and those around you. If you can't handle it, move somewhere where its hot and anything that moves in the woods can kill you.

What Gregster said. Fucking people driving in the middle of a two lane road because it's the part where there is less snow. Meanwhile I'm trying to pass on the left and I'm like GTFO bitch!

Sorry but I have to agree.

If driving in winter conditions makes you nervous in the least bit:

1- You're in the wrong country.

2- Stay home when it's winter.

3- You shouldn't be given a driver's license in the first place or if you're too old, it might be time to give it back.

I still can't believe how many peeps I passed this morning on the 20 who were driving < 60kph in snowy slippery conditions while holding the wheel with ONE FINGER like it's 20°C in June. The second you hit that ice patch and that wheel starts turning out of your hand you'll lose control and wind up on a snow bank, doesn't matter how slow you are.

Drivers think that because they have power steering they're fine holding the wheel with their pinky. After all, if it works in the parking lot...

Fucking morons. GET OFF MY ROAD!

I drive at 30km/h and don't give a fuck. Was driving at 60 on the right lane in the high way and some idiot was flashing me with his headlights. I slowed down.

All of you should calm the fuck down. Winter is here, people slow down and snow removal takes time.

I'd like to see any of you try and do a better job plowing and removing 20cm of solid ice off the streets. Equipments breaks down when snow turns to ice, and its harder to plow because sheets of ice arent as easy to manage as fluffy snow. A little patience with city workers and other drivers could do wonders for you and those around you. If you can't handle it, move somewhere where its hot and anything that moves in the woods can kill you.

Im happy with the snow cleaning where I live. No complaints. I was on the Plateau this morning and well even when I lived there for 18 years nothing much has changed with snow cleaning. It also doesn't help that people park crooked... Actually from the calls on CJAD yesterday and today most people seemed rather happy. The radio station was trying to start shit by saying what a crappy job had been done.

Also I kinda agree with the Persian carpet guy with driving a bit a of a beater. I love my civic, its good on gas and I generally don't care about it. I am actually calmer behind the wheel driving :D It also started right up this morning, my E90.2 never wanted to start when it was this cold.

Honnetement apart le monde dans la gauche je vois pas le gros drame du thread. Avec les conditions de merde et la formation de glace incroyable qu'on a c est juste normal.

Back