Photoshoot: Laguna Seca M4 and E46 M3

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
One lucky guy from the site bimmerpost.com ordered a brand new Laguna Seca Blue BMW M4 to match his other vehicle: a Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3.

You can check out the awesome photos on bimmerpost here.

ChipGLagunaSecaBlueM3M4-1.jpg

ChipGLagunaSecaBlueM3M4-12.jpg

ChipGLagunaSecaBlueM3M4-2.jpg

ChipGLagunaSecaBlueM3M4-4.jpg

ChipGLagunaSecaBlueM3M4-10.jpg

http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1078470

E46 M3, timeless. The new M4 need a weight loss when compared to the E46 M3. Bring on the M2 which will be the true successor to the E46 and M3 spirit.

E46 M3, timeless. The new M4 need a weight loss when compared to the E46 M3. Bring on the M2 which will be the true successor to the E46 and M3 spirit.

I actually think the E30 M3 & E36 M3 to be timeless. The E46 M3 is like not square , nor round , it has a design that wants to be innovative but its not (2001-2006). The E92 M3 was what a E46 M3 should of looked like (IMO). I've owned two E46 M3's , great cars but could of looked better to stand out more from the normal E46's. The new M3 & M4 are absolutely gorgeous. There's a chinese on my street that has a phoenix yellow / green M4.

Something about the M4 sort of just bugs me...

The F80 M3 however, I have wet dreams about every single night.

The E30 M3 is already a classic and an icon, best enjoyed on twisty mountain roads. Terrible for city streets.

The E36, no comment. The E46 M3 is the everyday M3 with that beautiful sounding inline 6 raspy engine. The last of the no frills purposely built M cars.

I agree with MTV, the F80 M3 >>> M4. There is something about that 4 Series design that I cannot digest.

Bring on the M2.

M2, 1M it's like driving a TT. Girls car. IMO. I don't like the M4 either. I think E90/E92 looks better. They kinda look a bit too much to me.

The E30 M3 is already a classic and an icon, best enjoyed on twisty mountain roads. Terrible for city streets.

The E36, no comment. The E46 M3 is the everyday M3 with that beautiful sounding inline 6 raspy engine. The last of the no frills purposely built M cars.

I agree with MTV, the F80 M3 >>> M4. There is something about that 4 Series design that I cannot digest.

Bring on the M2.
The E46 has aged very well

Yeah... E46 M3 and E39 M5..... two of my all time favorite cars to come out of Bavaria

^ i agree about the z3 but not the z4. It looks odd.

E46 > m4. The m4 looks so big and fat its disgusting. Its like the m3's american cousin or something

E46 M3s are amazing value for the money. It's still a damn good performer even in this day and age. The last great N/A BMW Motor and that signature rasp!

Back