What 7 seater to buy, need help

skylox

Legacy Member
Minivans excluded I'm looking for the best bang for the buck 7 seater for around 20k ish . I had a few in mind but would like to see if MR can think of something I didnt .

Thanks guys

You give a price but what about year or milleage? From the top of my head I'm thinking: Outlander, explorer or acadia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minivans excluded I'm looking for the best bang for the buck 7 seater for around 20k ish . I had a few in mind but would like to see if MR can think of something I didnt .

Thanks guys

dans le 7 places je pense que les choix sont Honda Odyssey et Toyota Sienna, si j'avais a magasiner un 7 sa serais entre ces 2 la que je chercherais. j'aime pas vraiment la dodge caravan..question de gout je pense !

Lol

I suggest a Honda Pilot and Acura MDX. Not sure if highlanders are 7 seats. Suzuki XL-7 are 7 seats too. Reliable cars, ok fuel, don't have to feel like a soccer mom.

I suggest a Honda Pilot and Acura MDX. Not sure if highlanders are 7 seats. Suzuki XL-7 are 7 seats too. Reliable cars, ok fuel, don't have to feel like a soccer mom.
Hmm never thought of the xl7. Also mileage and year aren't so important as I'm essentially looking for best bang for the buck at 20k , so what does 20 k get me in a 7 seater

Chevrolet Traverse, Buick Enclave. The Enclave is underrated, it's an amazing luxury SUV with a mediocre resale value.

I actually looked at the enclave last night And 2013 was over 50k . The wife likes it but it's to much

year range and size would be good to know.

An Orlando is considered a 7 seater also (I think) but it's far from being the same thing as a Traverse.

I'd look at the Acadia, Enclave, CX-9 and Highlander.

year range and size would be good to know.

An Orlando is considered a 7 seater also (I think) but it's far from being the same thing as a Traverse.

I'd look at the Acadia, Enclave, CX-9 and Highlander.

there is no year range really . I'm willing to buy older if it's 7 seater and reliable for the right price or newer if it's 7 seater and not much over 20k

Ford Flex? Sinon je vois pas pourquoi tu enleve les minivans de l equation, c est certainement le best bang for the buck et les plus pratique dans les 7 passagers...

Back